O.J. Simpson-- not a Jew! A Nov/Dec 2011 Hanukkah pre-trippie Update 11/9 pg.18

18 days !!!

That sucks about the candy canes.

How wonderful that Joshua decided to do the tour with you!! What a great guy!!

The tour makes up for the canday canes. He told me he's very excited but needs to act cool around his sisters. :laughing: He even said he'll pose for as many pics as I want. :woohoo:

18 days !!!

The tour makes up for the canday canes. He told me he's very excited but needs to act cool around his sisters. :laughing: He even said he'll pose for as many pics as I want. :woohoo:

How cute!:goodvibes

070.jpg

069.jpg

068.jpg

062-1.jpg

Sunday:
  • leave friend's by 5:30 am :faint: arriving at the GCV by 5:45
  • check in, drop luggage, take it all in (for a minute anyway), send DH to drop car of at Alamo in DTD.
  • security by 6:30 for MM at 7 am. DIS approved ride order of Fantasyland of course ;)
  • Disneyland all morning :cloud9:
  • midday break
  • Carnation Cafe at 5:10
  • Fireworks/snow at 8:45
  • F! at 10:30 if DD insists (this is her must-do). If not then ride, ride, ride and close the park down at midnight.

Monday:
  • DCA by 9:30, official opening is at 10 am
  • send DH for WoC and Soarin FP while the rest of us run like the wind Bullseye for TSMM
  • DCA all day
  • no midday break unless they want to
  • WoC at 8:15 if I can stomach the chaos of the line up situation

Monday: How is it already the last day? :sad:
  • Disneyland by 7:30 am for 8 am MM. :woohoo: Not sure if we'll do the Tomorrowland MM plan or half FL/TM.
  • Ride baybee ride
  • Holiday Tour for DS and myself at 2:45. The others head back to DCA for ToT and Screamin' over and over and over :rolleyes:
  • Meet back up about 6:30
  • ride and end the night with BTMRR during the fireworks :lovestruc

The only meal I included was Carnation Cafe as that's the only set time we have to eat aside from departure day when we've got a Storyteller's PS. The rest will be counter service. Times and places as we see fit but at Disneyland our musts are The Plaza Inn and Stagedoor Cafe. I would like to try Rancho del Zocalo and possibly Riverbelle for breakfast. At DCA our must is the Pacific Wharf Cafe. I'd like to try Paradise Garden Grill. I'm sure DH will talk the girls into hot dogs during their DCA afternoon.

I'd love to squeeze in the Reindeer Round-up and any cookie making going on and of course the kids have to visit Santa at each park. Candy Canes are no longer on the list as they begin Nov 30 which is the day we leave.

I canceled BB, Ariel's, and Napa Rose. Majority spoke and didn't want the trip to revolve around having to eat a certain time. Monday and Tuesday should be fairly slow and the parks close at 8 so we might even hit DTD for dinner after.

It all looks good. I don't tend to stress over meals because on weekdays you can usually walk in as quickly as you can when you do PS.

It all looks good. I don't tend to stress over meals because on weekdays you can usually walk in as quickly as you can when you do PS.

My family will never want to waste time eating with the parks closing at 8:00. CC will be a stretch but the pb j paint palette will sell the kids. :thumbsup2

My family will never want to waste time eating with he parks closing at 8:00. CC will be a stretch but the pb j paint palette will sell the kids. :thumbsup2

I totally understand that though. I am the same way.

:thumbsup2 I see corn dogs and turkey legs in my future. Gabby loves those turkey legs.

The smoked taste if the turkey legs is rather good. I had my first corn dog at Disneyland last February. Oh my goodness! Once I used napkins to absorb most of the oil it was so good.

The smoked taste if the turkey legs is rather good. I had my first corn dog at Disneyland last February. Oh my goodness! Once I used napkins to absorb most of the oil it was so good.

First corndog from Disneyland? :faint: They are heaven in a heart attack! :lovestruc They must fry them in liquid crack.

17 days !!!

:yay::dance3::woohoo::banana::cool1::cheer2:

That's awesome!! Isn't the time flying by?:wizard:

I'm all caught up on this trip, now I'll have to check out the other!!:hug:

Totally flying by!

I'm booking the THV for the whole time and will decide by the 7 month mark if I'm going to make any changes.

I can't wait to see the GCV all dolled up for the holidays. :lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter