Now Ended~~ THURS. 7-27 ~ 3 Hrs Only: $25 for $20 at Sunshine Rewards!!!

Trixiezzz

Budgeting my way to Disney!
Be Watching...

THURSDAY for 3 Hours Only!!!

Special redemption on 7/27!!

= = = = = = = = = = = =​

I decided to go on and get a thread started so that we can all be on the lookout for the next deal at Sunshine Rewards.

I asked SunshineGirl on the budget board if she thought she'd be doing another promotion where you can cash out for a $25 Disney Gift Card for only $20.

Here's what she said:

sunshinegirl said:
Since you asked....

Yes! We will be doing it again. This time, it will be for a more limited timeframe (like a few hours) and it will be before the end of July. It will not be any kind of weird middle-of-the-night hours when no one will be online either. It will be at a time convenient for all U.S. timezones.

Does that help? :sunny:

Then on this board, she has hinted that it may be Wed or Thur of this week:

sunshinegirl said:
......I would stick with the ones that we know are crediting quickly (entertainment, bidding.com, tickle, etc) if you want them by *wednesday or thursday afternoon*......

Today (Wed 7-26) she posted this on budget board:

sunshinegirl said:
I'll take all of the pixie dust I can get because you all have been very busy this week!!! I was on the phone with two different advertising reps today making sure that we are moving things along as fast as we can. It is amazing how much better service we get since we went to the affiliate summit in Orlando! It's a big part of why we are able to do such a cool deal with the Disney cards this week.

I'm still plugging away getting everything credited. As soon as I can get one set updated, another set starts rolling in. LOL! But I should be as caught up as possible when I hit the switch to do the special cashout tomorrow.

So, it looks like it's going to be THURSDAY 7-27 !

We all need to be checking in on the Redemption page to see WHEN that magical time of $5 free happens!

When it does, post here so everyone can get in on it QUICK while it's still available. Make sure you've subscribed to this thread and set yours up for immediate email. Yay! :cheer2:

THAT SUCKS!! :) I went to cash out for the $25 card and realized I had missed the $20 deal, but I went ahead and cashed out for the $25 one :( I KNEW I should have waited :lol:

Looks like it's going to be next week! (July 23-29?)

From today's email:

Disney Gift Card Special: For a limited time next week, we will be offering $25 Disney Gift Cards for 20.00. It will be a short timeframe but a great deal! Make sure that you have taken advantage of as many offers as you can before that time. Almost all of our offers are currently crediting within 7 days.​
:banana:

I'm editing my original post, because Sunshinegirl has just *hinted* that the $25 for $20 promotion may be this Wed or Thurs.

Yay! Get ready!!!! :banana:

Kudos for Sunshinegirl for really putting a fresh spin on the rewards program. I have been following these boards for some time now (much of it as a "lurker") and I have never heard so much talk about a rewards program.

Lets hope she keeps it up with the fresh ideas and innovations on the rewards program.

I will also post when I see the 25 for 20 is up!!!

I don't want to miss it either! I just got enough to cash out! I'll be home Thursday, but not Wednesday. Oh well, no stress!

The good news, everyone, is that the worst thing that can happen is that you miss it and cash out for $20 in Disney Dollars instead. Not as cool as 5 extra dollars, but still better than a poke in the eye. LOL!

sunshinegirl said:
The good news, everyone, is that the worst thing that can happen is that you miss it and cash out for $20 in Disney Dollars instead. Not as cool as 5 extra dollars, but still better than a poke in the eye. LOL!

LOL! Too funny! Yes, I agree the extra 5 dollars is MUCH better than a poke in the eye. :rotfl: Hope I don't miss it either! :blush:

Can Disney Gift Cards be used at WDW or is it just for TDS?

We were able to use them everywhere except at the front desk of the hotel when we went a couple of weeks ago. We were assured that we would be able to use them there eventually.

I'm going to start a thread on the ups and downs of the gift cards versus Disney Dollars because I think there are pros and cons to each and people should understand them before they either earn them or purchase them.

And you all can relax tomorrow. I have too many credits to search through to be able to post the special offer tomorrow afternoon. Whether it makes it up on Wednesday will depend on how many credits are still rolling in. If it seems like we are still having a lot of people sign up for the "biggies" and I need to spend some time getting them all into the system, I will have to wait until Thursday. But if not.....

sunshinegirl said:
......And you all can relax tomorrow. I have too many credits to search through to be able to post the special offer tomorrow afternoon. Whether it makes it up on Wednesday will depend on how many credits are still rolling in. If it seems like we are still having a lot of people sign up for the "biggies" and I need to spend some time getting them all into the system, I will have to wait until Thursday. But if not.....

Quick everyone.... SIGN UP for biggies! ;)

(This is a selfish ploy to try to make it so that SunshineGirl has to wait till Thursday, because I'm going to be gone on Wednesday!)

Thanks for the update Sunshine girl! I'm at $19.44 & I've been signing up for everything I can to try to get to that $20 before the offer!!!

Sunshinegirl just gave us another hint: that the special cashout will be on Thursday!

I'm going to go add it to the original post.

Can't wait!!! :banana:

ACk. I signed up for every big thing there was, and none of them have credited yet. I missed the last one too!

Oh well. If I miss it, I will have lots of credit once everything comes through. Just sucks missing out on the extra $5 when I have 6 people to feed at Disney in October! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter