November/December 2016 discount code watch

We're all here waiting for the same thing. Currently there isn't anything, but we are holding out hope for at least a RO discount for Nov/Dec.

Sorry your original plans fell through!

I apologize in advance ... I'm new to this thread and I haven't had time to read back through all the posts so maybe someone could give me a quick update.

What that heck is going on with Nov? We were supposed to leave today for 5 days at Disney but we had to cancel. There's some family drama with my in-laws so we can't be out of town this weekend. I should be checking in at POFQ right now. :worried:

We have a cruise booked for Nov but DH isn't convinced so I checked prices for WDW thinking we would just go there the week before T-giving instead. We've been to Disney twice in the fall and had FD the week before T-giving last year but I can't find any discounts. Why are there absolutely no discounts past Nov 5th? I could have sworn the FD offer came out earlier this year but maybe I'm crazy. Am I missing something? Is it too early for Fall discounts? Dang it! I need me some Disney!!!

I hate to be the one to tell you but FD ended already. We are all hoping for room only discounts or AP or we are just so cool discounts.

I apologize in advance ... I'm new to this thread and I haven't had time to read back through all the posts so maybe someone could give me a quick update.

What that heck is going on with Nov? We were supposed to leave today for 5 days at Disney but we had to cancel. There's some family drama with my in-laws so we can't be out of town this weekend. I should be checking in at POFQ right now. :worried:

We have a cruise booked for Nov but DH isn't convinced so I checked prices for WDW thinking we would just go there the week before T-giving instead. We've been to Disney twice in the fall and had FD the week before T-giving last year but I can't find any discounts. Why are there absolutely no discounts past Nov 5th? I could have sworn the FD offer came out earlier this year but maybe I'm crazy. Am I missing something? Is it too early for Fall discounts? Dang it! I need me some Disney!!!

The Free Dining promotion has ended and now we're all just waiting on new RO discounts to be released. Welcome to the party! :cheer2:

Sorry you had to cancel your trip though. Hoping for some pixie dust for November for you though! pixiedust:

The Free Dining promotion has ended and now we're all just waiting on new RO discounts to be released. Welcome to the party! :cheer2:

Sorry you had to cancel your trip though. Hoping for some pixie dust for November for you though! pixiedust:
Don't mean to be a party pooper as I am waiting just as anxiously as the rest of you awesome people.....

The Free Dining Promotion has ended only for Americans. It is still open to us Canadians until August 31st.

Sure hope we don't have to wait until then for a RO.

No deals today. :charac2: I saw something weird on the website yesterday I believe, where one of the deals looked like it was being partially overwritten with November dates. Looked like an IT error and I can't find it today but it makes me think that when the booking deals ending on July 30th goes down, the new deals will go up.

No deals today. :charac2: I saw something weird on the website yesterday I believe, where one of the deals looked like it was being partially overwritten with November dates. Looked like an IT error and I can't find it today but it makes me think that when the booking deals ending on July 30th goes down, the new deals will go up.
One can hope!

I actually had a semi-nightmare last night about this. No joke! I remember seeing the dates finally released, and the ONLY blackout period was every day of my trip. LOL I think it is starting to get to me

Okay, I went back and checked mousesavers list of historical discount dates. Last year, the later fall (Nov/Dec) room only discounts were released on 7/20, which was a Monday. So are we now hoping for tomorrow morning??

Okay, I went back and checked mousesavers list of historical discount dates. Last year, the later fall (Nov/Dec) room only discounts were released on 7/20, which was a Monday. So are we now hoping for tomorrow morning??
Yes, but I was hoping for tomorrow anyway even without that info! Hehe! We are staying around the same time as you! CBR 11/26-12/4 and BC 12/4-12/6! Just looking for the RO for the BC portion of my stay as we have FD for CBR.

One can hope!

I actually had a semi-nightmare last night about this. No joke! I remember seeing the dates finally released, and the ONLY blackout period was every day of my trip. LOL I think it is starting to get to me

Lol. That does sound like a nightmare especially with all the time that has been invested in looking for the deals. What will it be like to finally stop stalking, thinking about Disney?

Well it's 6am here on a fine beach in the mid atlantic, and without further delay, I'd like to cinfirm through my spotty cell service that there hasn't been any change.

Nothing when I called either :(

Lol. That does sound like a nightmare especially with all the time that has been invested in looking for the deals. What will it be like to finally stop stalking, thinking about Disney?

I honestly have no idea! I got back from my trip in the spring and was thinking about how I could have improved it, and then all of a sudden booked a December trip! I guess it will just be an ongoing cycle lol

For a while none of the mods had rooms available on our dates. But as of this morning tons of availability seemed to open up so maybe that means discounts are coming.

Ugggggh I'm getting so antsy. My grandpa passed away yesterday, and between that and complete disenchantment with work, I am in dire need of a recharge. I am ready for vacation, and a RO discount would be such good news. For now, I guess it's back to daydreaming... almost in the double digits now.

Ugggggh I'm getting so antsy. My grandpa passed away yesterday, and between that and complete disenchantment with work, I am in dire need of a recharge. I am ready for vacation, and a RO discount would be such good news. For now, I guess it's back to daydreaming... almost in the double digits now.

So sorry for your loss. Fingers crossed some magic will be coming your way!

Yes, @Princesca, so sorry for your loss! Hope all is well and that you get the good news you are looking for :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter