November 2021 DVC

Nicks18oh

Earning My Ears
Hello everyone, My wife and I are planning our first trip to hawaii in november 2021 and were looking to spend a few nights at aulani as we are staying in maui and oahu and have been to disneyworld 5 time and absolutely love the beach. If we are looking to rent points for a base level room through David's is our best bet to book in december at 11 months or april at 7 months out? Thanks all and stay safe!​

If you are looking to rent a standard view room I would recommend booking as early as possible as those will go first. If you are flexible in the view than waiting a month or two should not be an issue.

Thanks, we are flexible in our overall room choice, just not needing an upper tier category room

We booked with David's in March 2019 for a November 2019 Aulani reservation and got what we wanted. It might be different next year, though, if there are lots of points to be used because of the closures this year.

Be aware that in the DVC section (DVC - Mouscellanous) there is a whole thread about David's, in light of the pandemic. Apparently a lot of people are very unhappy with how he has handled the closures. He may well have fewer owners renting points through him next year.

Thanks, we are flexible in our overall room choice, just not needing an upper tier category room

The cheapest rooms — those that require the least amount of DVC points - are the first ones to fill up and sell-out. At the Alauni there are likely to be rooms available at the 7 month point but if you don’t care about an ocean or pool view it’ll likely be cheaper for you to book at 11 months than 7 months since the premium for the view rooms is much greater than the savings in renting points at the 7 month window over the 11 month window.

I just looked and Aulani has plenty of good Availability for November. If i were you I would keep an eye on this sites DVC rental thread and just find a great deal. There isa lot of people who need to get points used up. If you want to gamble and save money then wait and you will find points get cheaper as you get closer to the date but you risk losing your room choice. There are people right now advertising 14$ which if used to rent a garden view studio becomes almost affordable.

I just looked and Aulani has plenty of good Availability for November. If i were you I would keep an eye on this sites DVC rental thread and just find a great deal. There isa lot of people who need to get points used up. If you want to gamble and save money then wait and you will find points get cheaper as you get closer to the date but you risk losing your room choice. There are people right now advertising 14$ which if used to rent a garden view studio becomes almost affordable.

I wouldn't look at anything balance of this year as indicative for 2021, given that right now AUL doesn't even have a reopen date. What with airfare to HI and open questions of amenities, a lot of people have been cancelling.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter