November 2017 pre trip and trip reports

Chris that should get the rest of the leaves down. I was out checking on one of the States woodlots for them elusive free range Black and Kidney beans for some venison chili and trees were like 35 % Green 50% in color and 15% bare. Our new coach went for winterize yesterday

Just enjoying everyone's TR's. Just finished winterizing the 5er, and well she has seen her first.....
View attachment 282098

Snow !!!:cold: We got nearly an inch of wet slushy snow. :sad2:
I feel like there should be a “dislike” button .:rotfl: I’m just thankful we’re here where it’s warm. The weather report back home shows the lows being in the teens. I’m planning on winterizing before we leave the Fort. I’m afraid the lines will freeze on the way home.

DH just found out he has a mandatory meeting tomorrow and won't be home till around 4:30. Ugh, looks like we will be checking in after dark, thanks to this time change, which I hate!

Caught this guy trying to hitchhike back to the Fort from the Epcot parking lot at about 11:30 tonight:

View attachment 282125

That's a Cuban tree frog which is an invasive species in Florida. They are horrible frogs that eat our native smaller frogs, lizards and toads. They also secrete a poison from their skin that is toxic to animals, a lot of pets fall victim to these nasty creatures. They are also very loud!

That's a Cuban tree frog which is an invasive species in Florida. They are horrible frogs that eat our native smaller frogs, lizards and toads. They also secrete a poison from their skin that is toxic to animals, a lot of pets fall victim to these nasty creatures. They are also very loud!
Well I didn't want to say anything before and I didn't try to... but I might have run him over on the way out. Glad to know I was helping Florida.

We spent the last 2 days at Universal. It was our first time there and we really enjoyed the Harry Potter stuff. The rest of those parks were...meh. By the end of the second day I was over the simulator rides!!
This morning my DD and I had breakfast over at 1900 Park Fare. It was so good! Took a walk around a few of the loops and in a little bit, we’re heading over to the Poly to check out Trader Sam’s. We’re taking the weekend off to visit some family who live in the area and we’ll hit the Disney parks next week!!!

Got in around 5:30 Thursday evening. 1900 loop, not my favorite, but any site is better than none. Went for our early morning ride this morning, not much of a sunrise because of the low clouds, but we did see deer and turkeys. After breakfast we finish setting up camp and hung around until after lunch then headed over to HS.
IMG_0806.JPG IMG_0807.JPG IMG_0808.JPG IMG_0809.JPG IMG_0810.JPG IMG_0811.JPG IMG_0812.JPG IMG_0813.JPG IMG_0814.JPG IMG_0815.JPG

Please excuse me in advance for getting on my soapbox
To all my fellow Disers, For those at The Fort and in MK tomorrow if you get a chance to attend RETREAT please on Veterans Day remember those have served in our Armed Forces and say a prayer for those now serving

Night time visitors to our site.
Please excuse me in advance for getting on my soapbox
To all my fellow Disers, For those at The Fort and in MK tomorrow if you get a chance to attend RETREAT please on Veterans Day remember those have served in our Armed Forces and say a prayer for those now serving

We already had it in our plans to attend.

Terri, I think your site is perfect! Huge spot and full of mature shade trees. I love it! We have stayed in the 1800 loop once a few years back and then the rest of the trips have been in the 1500 loop. While looping this past trip, we decided out of the four that the 1900 loop around the back half and an outer spot would be ideal for us. Mainly because it looks really low-key and private and huge space! It appears you have our ideal of a perfect spot. What loop do you prefer out of those clover loops and why? Any reason to not love 1900?

Thanks for posting all the pictures, I seen some posted to fb too!

First step in getting ready for our trip next week. It is doggie spa day.

IMG_2868.JPG

He went first he needed the most work. We brushed, we clippered, we cut, and we washed. He looks good only issue is the sore he has from his harness. It looks bad so will spend the next week trying to keep him out of it to heal up. He has to have it for the rig. We need it to help him get in and out.

Mallory went next and when bert picked her up, she was like "nope" but that did not stop us. Thankfully she just needed brushed and washed. We clippered her last week at the vet with the good clippers. I should mention wash right now, means a sponge type bath for the most special or most dirty parts. It's all I can handle in my bathroom.

IMG_2869.JPG

Now clean the bathroom.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter