November 2014

We haven't booked yet, can't decide where we want to stay this go around. We will be there Nov. 28-Dec. 6. This will be time #4 for this time of year and my 7th trip to the world!!:cool1:

Okay...has everyone booked? I am debating do I just book or wait for the discounts to come out....I know I can apply a discount later but also know if rooms get booked up the discounts may not be as good that come out... Unless there is a great discount we will be staying value. For the amount if time spent in the room it makes most sense for us.

Okay...has everyone booked? I am debating do I just book or wait for the discounts to come out....I know I can apply a discount later but also know if rooms get booked up the discounts may not be as good that come out... Unless there is a great discount we will be staying value. For the amount if time spent in the room it makes most sense for us.

I guess it depends which resort and room fills up more quickly. That is the one that I would book. You can change it later if necessary, but you can not get an already booked room.

I've booked for my fiancee and I to go down November 28th-Dec 6th. We are taking the Amtrak from North Carolina. It will be his first time and I haven't been since 2004. So excited and can't wait!

Our whole family - 14 of us - are going Nov 15 - 23 :grouphug: Booked at POFQ (4Pool View Rooms) because it's our favorite resort and we're going with or without FD. The cost of the trip will effect our future trips though. Hoping for some discount so we won't have to stay away too long. Can't wait for our 180 days to start planning:cool1:

Just made official plans today! We are going back Nov 12-18th!! Staying at Pop Century with my Sister and Brother-in-law!!! We are so excited. We are going with the quick service dining plan this time and going to book 2 table service- Hoop Dee Doo (A MUST!) and Be Our Guest! I am so excited, I can't believe I'm making it back this year.

We also scored fantastic airfare today as well which was also the deal breaker in booking right away. For 3 of us it cost $479 total round trip, nonstop!! I could NOT pass up that great price for flights!!! Ahhh I am so happy!!! :cool1:

We are booked for 11/9-15, POFQ!
Booked our flights on Sunday.
Just my hubby and I - (our sons are 27 and 25 yo - and they're not invited). ;)

We're very excited to experience all that is new and all that will be familiar (Thunder Mountain Railroad is my fave) at the parks. Plus, the hubs wants to have some drinks around the world @Epcot and I can't wait to eat my way around WDW! :lmao:

skysmom99 said:
My tentative plan is a 6 day/5 night trip from Nov. 11th thru 16th. We love WDW in November even if it means missing a few days of school. We'll be staying value, probably one of the All-Stars. The crew will consist of me, my hubby, our three kids ages 15, 12, and 8, plus my parents.

That's when we're going too!... still trying to decide on a resort. There will be 6 of us. Me and my 11 year old and my sister, brother in law and her 15 and 21 yr old....Can not wait!

We are going nov 7-10.
The 8th is
the end of Jersey week,
Disney Marathon weekend,
End of F&W and
usually start of MVMCP/Holiday

You have to book at 11 moths if you want to get into a good resort, But I know that there are 1bd open last time I looked.

We are going to be at BCV Nov 2-10. I booked back in Dec when I thought FW ended on Nov 2. Since then they have extended FW to the 9th and Jersey week through that week also. At least that is how I have read it. Please if I am wrong correct me. I made 2 mistakes on my on planning. I only booked a standard view at BCV, that's not usually included in FD, and I was hoping to use our Military discount, and find out that Disney will not apply it to existing reservations. I should have researched more!!!

I'm seeing more and more 1 bedrooms open up. I booked the 9-14th at BLT they only had the 2 bedroom Lake view available. SS is our home resort. They did not have the 8th now I'm seeing they do and Animal Kingdom. Guess I will have to change after one night.

I'm seeing more and more 1 bedrooms open up. I booked the 9-14th at BLT they only had the 2 bedroom Lake view available. SS is our home resort. They did not have the 8th now I'm seeing they do and Animal Kingdom. Guess I will have to change after one night.

Got notification that I got November 8th at 5:30 this afternoon so happy. That was much quicker than I expected.

Booked my first solo trip in ages for 11/4-11/10. Very excited to check out the Food & Wine Festival for the first time; also hoping tradition will hold and the first MVMCP will be the the Friday of my visit! Staying at POP, love it there.

Just booked for my family and can't wait! Nov 2014!!!! :cool1: Wifey and I are already looking up restaurants and attractions. Just wished I had booked the week prior so we could have more of the Food and Wine Festival but hey....it's Disney! Who cares!!!!

We are booked at CBR 11/12-11/21, 8 day park tickets. Working on planning adr's now. Excited to experience Christmas at the world!

We booked WL woods view for 11/9/14-11/15/14
My birthday year this time. 2 years ago it was DS 10th bday week. :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter