Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 2 cancellations for Nov. 26th...

CP @ 9:30am

WCC @5pm

Another cancellation for Nov. 27th...
Yak and Yeti @ 6:15pm

All for party of 4.

Y'all know what to do. Will be released tomorrow morning if I don't hear from someone to coordinate.

There's an Akershus at 12:30 PM on 11/21 for 2 right now! hurry!! lol I would take it, but I need 4 and I hate to keep splitting the family up at meals! I already had to for CRT!

The Akershus for 2 on 11/21 is still showing available right now...12:30 PM. I sooo wish this was for 4 people!

The reservation system seems screwy...I checked once and it wasn't there, then it was. Keep trying!

I have the following reservation to cancel: Liberty Tree Tavern for 4 people, 11/7 @ 11:55am. PM me if interested!

I have shuffled my plans around so I have a few ADRs I am ready to cancel Nov 21 Sci fi @2:40pm for 6 ppl TAKEN Nov 22 Akershus @10:30am for 7 ppl TAKEN Nov 25 Be our guest @4:50pm for 5 ppl TAKEN Nov 27 1900 park fare @ 10:45am for 5 ppl Please let me know if you want any of the above. :goodvibes

My first post :)

Thanks for the tusker house on the 17th!

We will now cancel our Tusker house on Sunday 11/9 at 11.50.

I don't know how it works to give it "away" to somebody else. If somebody wants it, please explain to me how to do this and we will work it out...

Ooh and I am Dutch (posting from the Netherlands) so there might be a few errors in my English...

I have 2 cancellations for Nov. 26th...

CP @ 9:30am

WCC @5pm

Another cancellation for Nov. 27th...
Yak and Yeti @ 6:15pm

All for party of 4.

Y'all know what to do. Will be released tomorrow morning if I don't hear from someone to coordinate.

This have yet to be cancelled, as MDE is not working-it keeps telling me my password/email do not match their system (looks like the site is down AGAIN). I will be releasing around 12:30PM EST if the site decides to start working.

Site isn't working, but I will be canceling this. PM if interested and we can coordinate a time once site is working. TAKEN

Just saw:
1900 PF 11/9 @ 11:25 am
Tusker House 11/9 @ 10:45am
1900 PF 11/15@ 8:40am
H&V 11/12 @8:15 am

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter