November 2013 Pin Code Watch

Any hope for a discount from the 5th to 10?

That falls durring Jersey week and that time frame is usually blacked out. If and when the fd opens up to the general public it will probably run dates the same as the pins which starts on November 11th

That falls durring Jersey week and that time frame is usually blacked out. If and when the fd opens up to the general public it will probably run dates the same as the pins which starts on November 11th

Would a checkout on 11/11 count as "overlap" with FD or not?

You have to checkin on a date which free dining is offered. As long as you do, you will get it for your whole stay.

Oops, was posting at same time as Smitch.

Last year the offered a room discount during that time, so I'm hoping for another.... Not counting on it though.

If the projected dates are correct 11/11 should be the first date in the 2nd week mentioned for FD it says 11/11 - 11/23 and as long as your "check-in" day is 11/11 - 11/23 you will get FD your entire stay... You could check-in on 11/23 and get your full stay with FD. That is what I did last year. :thumbsup2

Free dining is based solely on your check in date. Your check in date must be covered by the promo in order to get it.

Ugh. Our check-in is November 9th. Looks like I may have to do the dreaded split reservation which I still dont completely understand. Also, as others have mentioned and I have in my notes, there was a 30% off room only offer that was out there for the general public in 2012 which looked like it included Jersey Week. However, given all the events that are going on (Food & Wine, Half Marathon, MVMCP) it looks like Jersey Week has taken on a life of its own. So I dont see any reason why Disney would make the same offer to the Gerenal Public again this year.

Ugh. Our check-in is November 9th. Looks like I may have to do the dreaded split reservation which I still dont completely understand. Also, as others have mentioned and I have in my notes, there was a 30% off room only offer that was out there for the general public in 2012 which looked like it included Jersey Week. However, given all the events that are going on (Food & Wine, Half Marathon, MVMCP) it looks like Jersey Week has taken on a life of its own. So I dont see any reason why Disney would make the same offer to the Gerenal Public again this year.

If the 11/11 date holdes true, you could do the split... room only for the night of the 9th and 10th (you might be able to grab a room only discount for those nights. I was able to snag one of these last year on the one night i had added before my FD reservation started) and then have your FD reservation start 11/11.

If the 11/11 date holdes true, you could do the split... room only for the night of the 9th and 10th (you might be able to grab a room only discount for those nights. I was able to snag one of these last year on the one night i had added before my FD reservation started) and then have your FD reservation start 11/11.

For some reason during our last trip to the World in April 2011 we got 2 PINs one for FD and a second one 3 weeks or so later for 30% off room only. For some reason the 30% off the room worked out better (Standard View, Poly). Either way, from what I have read on the boards, if they do offer any type of general public discount they will probably come out in late July. Is that correct? Thanks

For some reason during our last trip to the World in April 2011 we got 2 PINs one for FD and a second one 3 weeks or so later for 30% off room only. For some reason the 30% off the room worked out better (Standard View, Poly). Either way, from what I have read on the boards, if they do offer any type of general public discount they will probably come out in late July. Is that correct? Thanks

What we are hearing and our best guess at this point is that the current FD PINs that people are getting for the October/November/December months will be released to GP between June and August.... My gut is telling me the third week in June, but I am just going on what my inner pixie is telling me :beach:

What we are hearing and our best guess at this point is that the current FD PINs that people are getting for the October/November/December months will be released to GP between June and August.... My gut is telling me the third week in June, but I am just going on what my inner pixie is telling me :beach:
Hey poohbear I noticed you are from New England. Are you going to the DIS Meet in June?

I really hope a room only discount is offered for Nov with less black-out dates.

I had a little hope that maybe we could get FD with a pin but now that those are out and our dates are in fact blacked-out. Room only is my last hope. I know it would be at most 15% on our AoA suite. And that is not alot compared to what FD would save us. But at least i would feel like I got some sort of deal. :blush:

I know the past 2 years they released Free Dining for the general public for the Fall, it was in mid July...I remember because I was waiting not so patiently for it to come out for months, haha! :rotfl: I wish it would be a little sooner this year...or that I would get this elusive pin code!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter