November 2013 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

I need to cancel the following in the next two days...

All for Nov. 24th -

Akershus - 1:40 PM for 3
Biergarten - 7PM for 3
Rose & Crown - 7:20 PM for 3

I think I've finalized our plans and have the following to cancel. I will be canceling these later today. Please let me know if you want any of these following. All for a party of 5:

11/23 Chef Mickey 7:20am

11/24 50's Prime 3pm
Ohana 4:35pm

11/25. 1900 Park Fare 4:40pm

11/27. 1900 Park Fare 8:05am

11/28 (Thanksgiving). Crystal Palace 9:35am
California Grill 5:05pm (so sad to let this go...thanksgiving meal option here)

11/29. Akershus Royal Banquet 8:05am

Hope these can help someone out! I was able to get better times on some of these for our family!

I would love CP for breakfast on thanksgiving. We are a party of four. Does that matter? I've never done this before.

I think somebody already grabbed the Chef Mickeys and I am hoping to work with MouseObsession to get the CP reservation.

Hey there! I know you can't pm me! Respond here and let me know if the time I put in my pm to you works for you & I'll cancel then. Thanks!

Mouse Obsession:
Thanks for responding!

Time almost works. Can we add about 7 minutes to the original time you proposed? Is it best to call or go online?

MouseObsession-
Sorry- need to add about 10 minutes to the original time proposed. Technical difficulties.

Ok, finalized my plans...I think.
These are all ADRs I would like to get rid of tonight, if possible.

For 3 ppl:

Ohana's Friday Nov. 22 7:40pm

For 5 ppl:

Ohana's Sunday Nov. 24 4:45pm
Chef Mickey Weds Nov. 27 7:55pm

This one is the hardest to let go, but my DS is a officially a true boy and doesn't want to eat with Princesses on Thanksgiving.:sad:

Cinderella's Royal Table Nov. 28 Thanksgiving for 4:10pm

The first ones I got better times this week. and MDE didn't make me give them up. I will admit the CRT, I have been hanging on to for months in the hope DS would indulge me one last time. Hope it makes someone else happy though. PM me if you are interested. We can set a time.

Tina:)

Ok, finalized my plans...I think. These are all ADRs I would like to get rid of tonight, if possible. For 3 ppl: Ohana's Friday Nov. 22 7:40pm For 5 ppl: Ohana's Sunday Nov. 24 4:45pm Chef Mickey Weds Nov. 27 7:55pm This one is the hardest to let go, but my DS is a officially a true boy and doesn't want to eat with Princesses on Thanksgiving.:sad: Cinderella's Royal Table Nov. 28 Thanksgiving for 4:10pm The first ones I got better times this week. and MDE didn't make me give them up. I will admit the CRT, I have been hanging on to for months in the hope DS would indulge me one last time. Hope it makes someone else happy though. PM me if you are interested. We can set a time. Tina:)

Oh wow!! I totally want that CRT for Thanksgiving but I will pass. Sob! Sigh! What a jewel :)

Wanted to so bad but then I'd have to cancel Hoop De Doo and the kids love that :). Sigh. I'll be content with what I have for now ;)

I know, we have Cali Grill, which I am sure will be great, but CRT on thanksgiving sounded amazing to me. I don't think they have a special menu though for thanksgiving. There is a list of restaurants that have traditional offerings somewhere on the boards. Can't find the link. sorry

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter