November 2012 Trip planners #4~almost Disney time! Everyone welcome!

Only a few ADRs for us....

Nov. 19 - Les Chefs de France - 12:30
Nov. 20 - BBB - 3:00
Nov. 20 - 1900 Park Fare - 5:40
Nov. 21 - Chef Mickey's - 8:50am
Nov. 22 - Cape May Cafe - 4:00
Nov. 23 - Le Cellier - 11:40a (CP package)
Nov. 24 - Boma - 9:00a

Have to look up my ADRs later.

Came to report on my Nike flip flops. I got the comfort bed ones. I took them to a cottage this past weekend with some girlfriends and somehow ended up hiking in my flip flops. Long story short they were so great I know they'll be perfect for Disney.

Thats great!!!!

I see you have a Hollywood & vine I canceled mine because I heard such terrible things. Is it really bad cause my kids love those shows but I'm not going to suffer through bad food just so they can meet D list characters lol

Yes I have hear bad reviews but not about the breakfast...thats why we are doing that....my DD loves those shows!

I am super excited to see the ADR list. popcorn::

BTW my dates are wrong on the front page. I joined the additional day club so my dates are 11-17

ADR's

11-12 7:45 PM Chef Mickey's
11-13 11:50 AM Le Cellier
11-16 5:45 PM Via Napoli
11-17 9:30 AM Ohana

Sooooooooo, I'm not on any of the lists!

Arriving 11/5, departing 11/10
Staying at AoA-Nemo Suite
Attending MVMCP 11/9

ADRs are as follows:
11/5
2:30 Sci Fi
7:55 50's

11/6
7:10a Chef Mickey
11:30 Liberty Tree Tavern
5:00 Whispering Canyon

11/7
8:10a Akershus
7:00 Coral Reef

11/8
8:40a Cape May Cafe
7:10 1900 Park Fare

11/9
8:20a Tusk
5:10 Cape May Cafe

11/10
8:05a Cinderella's Royal Table
12:00 Liberty Tree Tavern

We did H&V in 2008 and I actually enjoyed the breakfast. *Almost* more than Chef Mickey's [gasp!] I can't believe I said that out loud!

We booked H&V too. We have eaten there before. Good breakfast food and the entertainment is great!

We, too, liked the food at breakfast. I wouldn't say better than 1900PF or CM, let alone Boma, but it was still very good, and we had some of our best character and CM moments there (including one of those magical moments that gets CMs singled out). Now that Jake's there, I also let go of the notion that DS7 is getting too old. Besides, we liked all the CMs, so the experience is good even if they are "too old." I wouldn't let the food keep you from doing it. It was way better than the average chain buffet, for sure. (I can't speak to dinner, which I've heard middling reviews of and for which there are better options in HS.)

°o° Lace — Planning our second WDW adventure, 11/1-10 AoA-LM (Sent from my iPad using DISBoards)

Ok this is encouraging thank you all. I figured breakfast is hard to mess up right so I booked and then I changed my mind 3 times :lmao: here goes a 4th

mommyof3, I didn't see my name on the trip list. Nov. 23rd - Dec. 2nd WL

You really are brave for wanting to keep up with ADRs with this group. :eek::rotfl:

Good Morning!! :goodvibes

I see we have moved once again to edition #4- YAY!! We are certainly a chatty bunch but heck full of great advice, sharing, and excitement too!! Getting that much closer to November. Soon summer will be over with only little bit left to wait. AHHHhhh to think how long some of us have waited.

Anyone know when BOG will begin taking ADR's? I will try and post our ADR''s later today. I have to take Rachel to the eye dr. and gyn dr and I have work so today will be busy for me but I do look several times a day at boards....hey have to get my fix ya know? lol :cool1:

I am still not on the resort list either.

November 2-5 at AKL.

ADRs

November 2- Tokyo Dining @ 7:00 pm

November 3- Via Napoli @ 12:45 pm

November 3- Les Chefs de France @ 7:00 pm

November 4- Yak and Yeti @ 1:00 pm

November 4- Jiko @ 8:00 pm

November 5- Boma @ 7:0 pm

November 5- Sanaa @ 1:15 pm

mommyof3, I didn't see my name on the trip list. Nov. 23rd - Dec. 2nd WL

You really are brave for wanting to keep up with ADRs with this group. :eek::rotfl:

hmmm Im wondering if when I transferred the list, it lost some names because I KNOW I put yours on there as well as MomTo3PrincessInNJ :confused3

I will add you to the list to add to the list :lmao:

I am still working on it...I havent forgotten about anyone...there is just so much to catch up on

hmmm Im wondering if when I transferred the list, it lost some names because I KNOW I put yours on there as well as MomTo3PrincessInNJ :confused3

I will add you to the list to add to the list :lmao:

I am still working on it...I havent forgotten about anyone...there is just so much to catch up on

Thank you. :goodvibes I hope everything is great on your side of the monitor. :goodvibes

Good Morning!! :goodvibes

I see we have moved once again to edition #4- YAY!! We are certainly a chatty bunch but heck full of great advice, sharing, and excitement too!! Getting that much closer to November. Soon summer will be over with only little bit left to wait. AHHHhhh to think how long some of us have waited.

Anyone know when BOG will begin taking ADR's? I will try and post our ADR''s later today. I have to take Rachel to the eye dr. and gyn dr and I have work so today will be busy for me but I do look several times a day at boards....hey have to get my fix ya know? lol :cool1:

Hey!! I'm glad I wasn't the only one that missed the opening of the new addition. Hope you get everything accomplished. But I'm sure you will. :goodvibes

First off, let me start by thanking you, Erin, for doing such an awesome job keeping up with this thread!!!:cheer2: The front page looks so festive and inviting, and you are so prompt with the many constant updates! Don't know where you find the time.:surfweb: But I'm sure glad you do. Thanks again!!:hug:

I see you have a Hollywood & vine I canceled mine because I heard such terrible things. Is it really bad cause my kids love those shows but I'm not going to suffer through bad food just so they can meet D list characters lol

I know you're going for breakfast, but I ate there for lunch and loved it! I'm not a big fan of buffets anyway, but this one was as good as most of them. I don't know why so many people don't like it. For me, the food is almost secondary from the experience anyway. Glad you're going. You'll love the character interaction!:thumbsup2

Y'all are hard to find LOL. I went from part 1 and do on. Happy to join a talky group. Hope I can keep up! :)

DH and I are taking our 4 kids ages 14-7 2 boys 2 girls on their first WDW trip 11/17-24. Staying at AoA cars suite.

Have ADRs, but I'll have to post tomorrow.

:welcome: First trips are so special!!!pixiedust:

*cough* *cough* I am making an announcement

PLEASE dont post ADR's if you are still changing them around tons of times... I understand tweaking times or adding or cancelling a few but if you are still a member of the ADR changer club(i was THE former president :lmao: ) wait til they are final til posting the list for the list.................Thank you that concludes this Public Service Announcement

:rotfl:

Smileybug...yes everything is good! How is it on your side of the monitor??

Here are my ADRs and the only change I will make will be adding BOG when it becomes available.:rolleyes1

11/29 Rose & Crown 6:15pm
11/30 Boma 5:10pm
12/1 Cape May 5:10pm
12/2 BOG???
12/3 50's Prime Time 12:25pm
12/4 Le Cellier 11:50am CP pkg (5:00 show)

Thanks for adding, but there's no hurry.:goodvibes

PLEASE dont post ADR's if you are still changing them around tons of times... I understand tweaking times or adding or cancelling a few but if you are still a member of the ADR changer club(i was THE former president :lmao: ) wait til they are final til posting the list for the list.................Thank you that concludes this Public Service Announcement

Love the service announcement. :thumbsup2 :rotfl:

Everything is good on this side as well. Soooooooooo ready to go back to Fl and actually go to Disney. Hubby was gone for 5 days came home for 2 and then I left for 4. Next time I pack those bags we will be going together!! I don't want to put them back in the closet. Tomorrow we are at our 100 day mark :banana: Is it to soon to start packing for Disney? :rotfl:

You really did undertake a huge task, but I thank you from the bottom of my heart! And when I mentioned tweaking I just meant trying to make the times a bit earlier or later depending on my plans but it would just be minimal no restaurant changes...didn't mean to scare you!:scared1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter