NOVEMBER 2008 Code Watch...

Subscribing as well!

We are taking our kids for their first time Nov. 12-22. Staying at POP but hoping for some WL woods view rooms to open up for a split stay. :cool1:

We're booking today for our Honeymoon at AKL Nov 11-19th pool view room. Really hoping something comes along so we can spring for the Savannah view.

-Lauren

Subscribing to the thread. Just booked flight for 11/21 - 11/29. Now I need a room.

Were planning on going nov.26 through the 7th of december 2008.We haven't decided where we are staying yet.It all depends on what discounts come out.I pretty sure there isn't going to be a discount for thanksgiving day or that wkend it seemd every year those days are blocked out.As of now the value resorts are 109$ so that isn't to bad. It seems that november of 2008 is to far away. We can keep each other company for the next yr.
Laura

I'm in! I think! I'm trying to decide if we could/should do Colorado in June AND Disney in November...

Thinking of the Saturday before Thanksgiving through perhaps the Saturday after. The plane tickets will be the toughest part to get a bargain on I think!

Just wanted to say to all you November 2008 folks, I know it seems like a long time away, but it will be here before you know. I am going this November, 2007, and when I originally started planning it was over 400 days away. Now I'm down to 52 days to go!! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

So hang in there!!

Just wanted to say to all you November 2008 folks, I know it seems like a long time away, but it will be here before you know. I am going this November, 2007, and when I originally started planning it was over 400 days away. Now I'm down to 52 days to go!! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

So hang in there!!

I started planning at over 500 days ahead, and today I have 402 days left! It already has flown by, so I know it will go by fast. Thanks for the encouragement :)

I think the most stressful thing is trying to save money.

subscribing, too. booked saturday after thanksgiving through following saturday for son's 11th birthday.

We are going the week of Thanksgiving 08 also! I can't wait. I haven't been to Disney World since 2000. And my youngest DS has never been.

these code things confuse me but while I try to sort it all out I thought I would subscribe here!

If we are looking at Nov29-Dec 7 do I need Nov or Dec or both codes?

Is there a thread for this?? I saw a December 2008 and just about every other month 2008! I am new to this whole WDW code thing, and have already booked my trip, but is i possible to get dining discounts, etc?? Let me know how this works!!

New too! Just booked our Land/Sea for 11/6-11/8 at Caribbean Beach, 11/9-11/13 DCL Wonder, and 11/13-11/16 Doubletree Downtown Disney. Definitely looking for any more discounts out there.

do i have to book now?

Most say the earlier you book the better rates you'll get. I know for me, I booked our land/sea in May 2007, and the rates have already gone up. Obviously, look for any specials you can find through AAA, or in the mail offers or on different websites. I don't think I'm allowed to list the websites here, but I can PM you if you want! :)

Add me to the list for the week after Thanksgiving 2008. We booked bounceback for next September, but my husband is finally in a field where we can take off around holidays, so we are thinking leaving on Wednesday after Turkey Day and coming home that following Sunday so the kids only miss three days of school instead of five. Too much for DD this year in 4th grade to miss five days.

My logic is this- I continue to pay for September and keep an eye out for November deals and if none materialize we stick with September free dining.

I can't imagine there are any good codes out for next year for a while.

Please add us to the list, Nov 29-Dec 6. Hoping for a good rate for the swan. But the All star movies will do.

does anyone know when the last day of the halloween thing will be for 2008?
i would like to catch just a day of that on my november trip.

one more while at it,

what besides villas, is the only resorts (on site) with 5 in a room
do poly, and contemp have 5 to a room?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter