November 11, 2006 - MAGIC - Special Western "Double Dip" Cruise 11/11/06

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes...I have been checking in now and again, but there are waaaaay too many post on that thread to read them all. It is nice to see so many friends are on that cruise. Sorry for the dealy in the reply.

Sean, just pop in any time over there and say Hi...lots of times we are just chattering with each other.

I will add to the Euro tales after my London/Paris/'Old Sod' Ireland trip in June

Please have a :drinking1 :drinking1 in a pub for me! Can't wait to hear about your adventures.

Thanks for all of the warm invits (surf and turf).... It makes me realize how much I miss chatting with all of you..I look foward to seeing you in Dec..
Summer time gets so busy for me . Angelina is out of school and her summer session is a joke. It is only for 5 weeks and only 4 days a week. This year our state has decided to start scholl later (Aug 20) So the kiddos have 3 MONTHS off!!!! The more I am out of the house the better Angelina is. So days are spent either in the pool or at Disney.
Please keep in touch everyone:goodvibes

Too bad we can't just "pop" in and have some tea together! Sure makes it nice that you are close to WDW! I'm looking forward to seeing you too! Wish I had more time to dunk in my own pool!:yay:

Take notes between now and December so we don't miss anything!

Thanks for all of the warm invits (surf and turf).... It makes me realize how much I miss chatting with all of you..I look foward to seeing you in Dec..
Summer time gets so busy for me . Angelina is out of school and her summer session is a joke. It is only for 5 weeks and only 4 days a week. This year our state has decided to start scholl later (Aug 20) So the kiddos have 3 MONTHS off!!!! The more I am out of the house the better Angelina is. So days are spent either in the pool or at Disney.
Please keep in touch everyone:goodvibes

Too bad we can't just "pop" in and have some tea together! Sure makes it nice that you are close to WDW! I'm looking forward to seeing you too! Wish I had more time to dunk in my own pool!:yay:

Take notes between now and December so we don't miss anything!

If you guys had more time in Florida I would love to have a Dis meet at my house!!!!

If you guys had more time in Florida I would love to have a Dis meet at my house!!!!

I am now plugging into my outlook the list of events, dinner's, etc we are planning. It's getting filled in as each day goes by!

12/2 Dinner meet at Le Cellier
12/3 Open until dinner: Flying fish? Jiko? Citricos? Narcoosee's?

12/4 Segway Tour 9:45
12/4 Whispering Canyon Cafe 5:00 p.m.
12/4 Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party till Midnight

12/5 OPEN until packing time that evenin

12/6 Board WONDER!
12/7 Nassau - massage? Or tour of Atlantis? OR BOTH???
12/8 Castaway Cay - we get kicked off ship?

HI guys
Peg I am sorry I haven't gotten back to you. We will definetly get together sometime while you are all here.
I know many of you know that last year I kept saying I was feeling well... Well I finally went to the Dr and got the bad news I was dreding.. I have Lupus... I feel so overwhlemed and frightened but also thankful that I finally know why I feel like cra- everyday. On top of that Angelina's swelling has gotten worse and she has and appointment with a cardiologist in July... Boy I could really use a cruise......

HI guys
Peg I am sorry I haven't gotten back to you. We will definetly get together sometime while you are all here.
I know many of you know that last year I kept saying I was feeling well... Well I finally went to the Dr and got the bad news I was dreding.. I have Lupus... I feel so overwhlemed and frightened but also thankful that I finally know why I feel like cra- everyday. On top of that Angelina's swelling has gotten worse and she has and appointment with a cardiologist in July... Boy I could really use a cruise......

I am so sorry to hear this. I have a very dear friend in Indiana who I graduated high school with that has lupus as well. My thoughts are prayers are with you and Angelina at this time!

Michelle, I am so sorry you are having such a hard time. Sending you lots of good thoughts and hugs, sweetie. Remember, one day at a time. If that gets too tough, one hour at a time, and then one minute at a time.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: for the four of you.

Michelle, I am so sorry you are having such a hard time. Sending you lots of good thoughts and hugs, sweetie. Remember, one day at a time. If that gets too tough, one hour at a time, and then one minute at a time.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: for the four of you.

After the week I've had - those are words to live by. There was a day in there that I thought - ok, I've had about ENOUGH of this~but today I'm back to my old self. :woohoo:

Hang in there my friend...

Michelle- How did the cardiologist appt go? And how are you doing? Now that the Drs. have a diagnosis, have they been able to do anything to help you feel better? I have a friend with Lupus, and I know there are many different ways people are effected by it. I hope July has been a better month than June was. :hug:

How is everyone else doing? I read about the bridge collapse in Minnesota today. My gut tells me someone in our group was from there, but I can't remember who it was. That is my big fear each time I drive over water. :scared:

As for us... Tim is in China again! He's spent at least 2-3 weeks of every month there since Oct 2006. We've made the best of the time he's home though. Plus we've booked some travel for the holidays. With our boys on 2 different school schedules, it made booking a cruise difficult. The only times we could go in 2007/08 would be Thanksgiving, Easter, and Christmas (well, summer of 08, but we did that itinerary already). Same with this coming Thanksgiving, Easter and Christmas, so we are waiting to look at Thanksgiving/Christmas 08 dates. We re-booked on-board, but are going to change the dates (we just wanted to make sure we got the discount).

This Thanksgiving we are going to DL for a week, then we leave Christmas day to go to Oahu for a week (we're going to use up some of Tim's Hilton points and United miles). Kids have never been to Hawaii, and we haven't told them yet that we are going. Not sure how to tell them yet :goodvibes

Anyone else going to DL Thanksgiving week? I know, it used to be very empty that week, and now it is busier, but I LOVE how they decorate for Christmas!

So glad to hear from you. DH and I just returned from Santa Barbara (boy do I love that city!).

It sure would be lovely to sail again with you - but 08 already holds a big trip for us with the Panama Cruise (15 days - can I do this?).

But sounds like Hawaii is a great place to visit. Woody is thinking about sailing there fall of 08 - different line. I wonder if DH and I could swing that too! If I win the lottery FOR SURE!

I sure don't know how you do it, having your DH gone all the time, you might have to give me some tips, if my DH gets his contract with the Swedish medical folks, he could be going back and forth quite a bit. But then, I'll most likely go a bit myself. Wonder if I can go part time with my job... :rolleyes1 :eek: I doubt that - but wouldn't that be lovely?

I pray you are all healthy - keep us posted on all your plans! We miss you.

Wendy
thanks for asking... Thank God Angie's heart is PERFECT!!! It turns out she has a lympatic disease(sp?) Which we really can not do much about. I will be trying mesage and special stockings. AS for me I am hanging in there and really trying to take it slow. I did find a Dr that I really like so it has made things much easier for me.
I can not imagine if my DH traveled so much. It must be really hard on all of you. Sounds like you have some great vacations planned.It's always great to hear from you.
Peggy
Always good to see a post from you. We miss all of our double dipping friends!!!!

Michelle, great news about Angelina's heart! And I'm so glad to hear you've found a doctor that you like...it makes ALL the difference!

Hope we can find a way to see you in December. Hmmmmm, maybe a lunch at Trails End would be fun. :hug:

Michelle, great news about Angelina's heart! And I'm so glad to hear you've found a doctor that you like...it makes ALL the difference!

Hope we can find a way to see you in December. Hmmmmm, maybe a lunch at Trails End would be fun. :hug:

Trails End sounds like a plan. WE were just at Fort Wilderness for a week and always love and excuse to go to the Fort. IT would be wonderful to see you guys!

I'm really glad to hear about Ang's heart as well of course.

I've been trying to really take good care of myself these past 6-8 weeks, eating better, taking my vitamins/minerals and exercising. At the beginning I knew I'd have to make it a part of my "life". But each time I'd work-out I'd think (ok, so many minutes till I'm done ...) I've changed my thinking about it in a big way.

It's no longer about just getting thru it, it is NOW PART OF MY LIFE. Each work-out has it's own little new challenges (more tempo, more intensity) etc so that each time has it own new beginnings, and new challenges. I'm enjoying the moments, even the tough ones because I now focus on the love I'm having for myself. Corny? I know - but it makes ALL the difference to me. I pray we all stop and look at our lives and say THIS is part of the LIFE I WANT. Not just living a life you HAVE TO.

Ok, there is my cheerleading moment of the day!

God Bless.

I'm really glad to hear about Ang's heart as well of course.

I've been trying to really take good care of myself these past 6-8 weeks, eating better, taking my vitamins/minerals and exercising. At the beginning I knew I'd have to make it a part of my "life". But each time I'd work-out I'd think (ok, so many minutes till I'm done ...) I've changed my thinking about it in a big way.

It's no longer about just getting thru it, it is NOW PART OF MY LIFE. Each work-out has it's own little new challenges (more tempo, more intensity) etc so that each time has it own new beginnings, and new challenges. I'm enjoying the moments, even the tough ones because I now focus on the love I'm having for myself. Corny? I know - but it makes ALL the difference to me. I pray we all stop and look at our lives and say THIS is part of the LIFE I WANT. Not just living a life you HAVE TO.

Ok, there is my cheerleading moment of the day!

God Bless.

Prggy Jo
Very well said!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter