Novelty sock / keychain Exchange sent received

I got my socks. Now I just need to get is packed and shipped.

The mail has come today, so I'll get it all done and out tomorrow.

I love that I can do Priority right from my desktop ::yes::

I finished shopping and will be mailing tomorrow. I actually found socks that came with keychains. I was so excited and was making a big deal about them that people were staring at me.

Sent mine regular First class mail, with delivery Confirmation. They're going ot new england, so 3-4 days? I hope my pal likes the package!

ryka said:
I finished shopping and will be mailing tomorrow. I actually found socks that came with keychains. I was so excited and was making a big deal about them that people were staring at me.
:lmao: :lmao:

Me and karas were mailed today priority with DC :cool1:

mickeyfan2 said:
Right. Thats what they told me on the 14th and it is still MIA. :rotfl:

Well, let's hope that doesn't happen to all the new packages going out.

kimmikayb said:
Ok, my package is out. Priority/DC. I have to say, I had a hard time getting the socks in my box. Everyone in my family wanted them. I was not happy with my selection of keychains. It was difficult to find anything I really liked. I think I may have gone overboard with the socks tho, :rotfl:

I do know while I'm on my trip this Sept, I'll stock up on Disney stuff for future exchanges.

Oh and I was HIGHLY disappointed in the Disney Store. So much I'm not sure if I'll go back. It sure has changed a lot and to me, not for the better.

This was fun exchange.

I have to agree about the Disney store in my mall too. That place has changed a lot and not for the better in my opinion. Now the store is mainly stuffed animals, cheap toys and some toddler clothes. No more
adult clothes, trinkets, keychains, antenna balls, -- nothing! Even the wall of mugs is gone! They used to have all kinds of character mugs and travel mugs but they are gone. They had one counter of clearance stuff and on it were some toys. I was sad when I visited this past weekend.

Got my socks & one of the keychains...need to find another one I like ....going to the mall today since it's raining!

Carrie - I didn't know THAT wait at the PO was to mail the sock exchange... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: (sorry!)

I just mailed mine out with DC. Should be there in 2 days.

printed my label, now just waiting for Mr. Postman to come and get it :teeth:

Mr. Postman came and picked up my package. It's not going too far so hopefully it will be there by Fri :woohoo:

scrappinmom said:
Got my socks & one of the keychains...need to find another one I like ....going to the mall today since it's raining!

Carrie - I didn't know THAT wait at the PO was to mail the sock exchange... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: (sorry!)
That's the only reason I ever go to the Post Office is to mail exchanges :rotfl:

Your item was delivered at 10:17 am on July 26, 2006 in ...............................

Your item was delivered at 9:50 am on July 26, 2006 ...............................

We attempted to deliver your item at 1:48 pm on July 26, 2006 in ................... and a notice was left. It can be redelivered or picked up at the Post Office. If the item is unclaimed, it will be returned to the sender. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

:smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter