~~~Novelty Sock Exchange sent/recived~~~.....COMPLETED!!

mine is on its way too!! just got back from po:banana:

hope you like what I gotcha..

I had to find a box to put mine in. I should be able to finish packing them tonight and get them in the mail tomorrow. :cheer2:

I got a package from Melinda :) She sent me 9 pairs of cool socks in different colors and patterns and some yummy Dove Chocolate :goodvibes:thumbsup2:cool1:

Thank you :)

I got a package from Melinda :) She sent me 9 pairs of cool socks in different colors and patterns and some yummy Dove Chocolate :goodvibes:thumbsup2:cool1:

Thank you :)

You're very welcome!!! Glad you like them!!!! :goodvibes Wow!!! That was fast!!! :worship: (Never knew the PO had it in them!!!) :rotfl2:

TOMORROW is mail day!!

There are still 3 people that need to get theirs in the mail. Be sure to post here when you do so ::yes::
Can't wait to hear about more arrivals :hyper:

:thumbsup2Mailed this morning!! They are jogging their way to their new home!!!:cool1::yay::rotfl:

Just got my last package ;) Its from Chicago :thumbsup2
Angela sent 2 cute pairs of easter socks and some yummy easter candy!:thumbsup2:cool1::goodvibes

Thank you !!!

I got my socks today from Betty (bettyann29). I got a pair of stay-at-home Easter socks, a pair of St. Patrick's Day socks, a pair of socks with hearts all over them and a pair of no show socks with little chicks on them.

Thank you!

Donna

Wow...is all I can say. When I opened the box and saw what was inside, I broke down and cried. Missy, you are the absolute best! You really made my day! I received 7 pairs of socks! A pair of Mickey Mouse slipper socks, a pair with cows, a pair with butterflies, a Scooby-Doo pair of socks, a pair of white socks with pink flowers, a solid pink pair and a white pair with pink "drinks" on it! Not only did I get 7 pairs of socks, Missy ALSO got me a princess antennae topper, a big Hershey's kiss, a plastic egg filled with M&Ms, 2 Disney princess pencils (which my DD immediately ran away with):cutie: and a box of Mickey tissues (I used them to wipe away my happy tears!). :yay:

Thank you so much Missy!:flower3: You have no idea what your package meant to me. I have been going thru some rough times and for you to have been so kind to someone you have never met....I'm blown away. Thank you again and I'm really glad to have been a part of this exchange!:thumbsup2

Awww......sounds like a great package. Glad it could brighten your day, Angela ::yes::

Wow...is all I can say. When I opened the box and saw what was inside, I broke down and cried. Missy, you are the absolute best! You really made my day! I received 7 pairs of socks! A pair of Mickey Mouse slipper socks, a pair with cows, a pair with butterflies, a Scooby-Doo pair of socks, a pair of white socks with pink flowers, a solid pink pair and a white pair with pink "drinks" on it! Not only did I get 7 pairs of socks, Missy ALSO got me a princess antennae topper, a big Hershey's kiss, a plastic egg filled with M&Ms, 2 Disney princess pencils (which my DD immediately ran away with):cutie: and a box of Mickey tissues (I used them to wipe away my happy tears!). :yay:

Thank you so much Missy!:flower3: You have no idea what your package meant to me. I have been going thru some rough times and for you to have been so kind to someone you have never met....I'm blown away. Thank you again and I'm really glad to have been a part of this exchange!:thumbsup2

I am so glad you liked it & made your day better! It was fun shopping for this exchange.

And I got my socks today too! They came from Erin (don't know her Dis name) and I got 4 pairs of adorable socks, including a really great pair of Mickey Mouse socks. And a great looking bag of gourmet jelly beans! Thank you so much Erin!

And I got my socks today too! They came from Erin (don't know her Dis name) and I got 4 pairs of adorable socks, including a really great pair of Mickey Mouse socks. And a great looking bag of gourmet jelly beans! Thank you so much Erin!

Your welcome :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter