~~~Novelty Sock Exchange~~~.....CLOSED!!

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
Starting this a little early............hope we get enough interest in it. Exchange participation has been way down lately :(

:woohoo:
Like pretty, cute, bight, fun socks!! ::yes:: This is the exchange for you!!
The Novelty Sock exchange!!

Exchange minimum is $10.00. One pair, more than one, up to you.
All packages MUST be sent first class or better....delivery confirmation is required.

Sign-ups until 2-13 (evening).
Mail by date is 2-21.

PM me:
name
address
e-mail address
willing to be an elf if needed?
any style of socks you do NOT want?
if signing up a child, please include gender, age and sock size.

I just sent my PM. I hope we get some more people, I love this exchange. Easy to find socks & you don't need a big box to send them either. :thumbsup2

There were a couple of people that were interested, so as long as they still are.....and they sign up in time, we should have enough.

I always use a flat rate envelope......that way I don't even have to go to the PO......just have it picked up.

I was thinking the same thing - sending them in a flat rate envelope. But it isn't hard for me to go to the post office - I work across the street from the main PO in NYC. They have those automated machines, and it's really easy for me to go there before I go to work. So I'll see but no matter what, sending socks is easy!

Let's hope some more people sign up.
Weekends are typically slow. We'll see how things are looking on Wed.

Is this open to Canadians and is anyone willing to send to Canada? Because I LOVE fun socks. :D

It is open.....if someone is willing to send.
Too early to tell right now.
Hopefully we will have enough people

I'll send you my info in the event that someone wants to send to me. If not, I understand. :)

This looks like a lot of fun and I'd love to join, except that with large feet and cankles and an allergy to wool, I tend to have a hard time finding fun socks that aren't too small or make my feet break out! :sad2:

Have fun, gals!

:jumping1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter