Nov. 9'ers getting close!!!!

Rachel.

What time are you planning on getting to there? We are thinking of leaving our hotel (Swan) at about 9am (maybe earlier??)... do you think that will get us there early enough for Palos ressies? I am afraid that they will go fast since it is only a 4 day cruise.

It will be nice to have someone near my daughters age nearby while we wait for the boat to open. Might help make the time go by a little quicker for her.

My wife and i will be easy to spot... especially while waiting in line, as there wont be to many people that early. - remember, long hair and beard for me, and about 20 weeks pregnant for my wife. -- Say hi!

:wave:

I know you should not wish for days to go by fast... but it is hard not to. :)

between now and the cruise I have 10 family members coming to my house for the week. We are doing WDW and everything, which will be a blast. Especially since it will be the first time in years that all of my siblings and my mom and dad will be in the park at the same time (plus the grandkids now). It should be a really special time. -- But... the cruise is the big carrot I am trying to get to... at least it is getting close now.

adamb

Is anyone else getting SOOO excited that they're making themselves sick? Or is it just me? :crazy2:

I'm sitting here at work, trying to get stuff out the door so I can vacation with a free mind. I'll start thinking about the trip being a week away and my stomach gets in knots, I'm so excited!

Anyone else??
Sorry, I know I'm crazy! :crazy:

I know I am ready for it. Work has been unusually tough the past couple of weeks - and will be that way right up until the boat sails... So, I am really looking forward to the break.

whoo hoo

:boat:

Karen-my stomache is in knots too. I'm more excited than my kids. We're leaving on Friday night to drive down and we'll arrive Saturday afternoon. While the kids are at school Friday and hubby is working I'll be GOING NUTS!!!!!!!! See ya there!

I'm also traveling with daugthers -- mine are ages 6 and 9 (not much difference there). And my husband turned 40 this week! The cruise is his birthday celebration.

This is our first cruise, and we're SOOOO excited! The suitcase is already packed -- now if this next week will only go by quickly!

This is my 3rd Disney Cruise, I know I will have a great time !!! . I have decided to bring my 16 yr old son along. I am sure he will have a great time too, but he probably doesn't want to hang out with his 3 Aunts and Mom the whole cruise. I am hoping there will be plenty of people his age.

Mum and I will be arriving at port around 10:30. Seems to be a good time, not too busy. Mum will need the extra time since she's not a US citizen.

I'll look for you and your crew, shouldn't be too hard to spot, with a single older man looking "Grumpy."

About Palos, usually on the four day cruise the first night's dining is repeated on the last night, so ideally, it would be the last night for Palos, but that's the most requested night. So we'll try for that but who knows. If we get ressies for the last night, do you want us to add you...and anyone else? You can always cancel, maybe you could do the same for us.

I'll be more than happy to have any of our Nov 9'ers join us at Palos and will add you to my reservation in case you can't make it to the ressie rush. The more the merrier I always say...it would be a good DIS meet.

Just let me know at Francisca64@aol.com.

Hey, this is Rachel's (kaykels) sister-n-law, Donna, and we're getting pretty excited to join you all, too! We (me and DH - "Grumpy's" son) will be right next to Rachel in line with an almost two year old that has more energy than any human ought to possess!
::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo :Pinkbounc

Hey guys - it is getting really close now.

Is anyone other than us taking advantage of the florida resident free night at the swan promotion the night before the cruise? -- we got our hotel stay from allseas... anyone else?

see you guys in line :) race for the Palo ressies :moped:

adamb

Its time... we leave day after tomorrow! I guess I need to pack now. :)

Hope everyone had a great time. I didn't get a chance to talk to anyone though... I was looking for lime green. It was nice to see the christmas decorations going up during our trip... nice suprise.

anyone want to share stories? -- anyone get upgraded?

It was a little rough the first night... but luckily no one in our group got sick. Although, I hear a few on the cruise did. :(

adamb

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter