Nov. 9'ers getting close!!!!

kaykels

My happily ever after began on Castaway Cay
Where are all of my November 9th friends? I just wanted to say hello, it's been a while. It's getting so close! Anyone staying at the Raddison the night before?

I'm a November 9er! The travel agent left a message on my recorder today saying that she has our travel papers! Sadly, I won't be able to pick them up until day after tomorrow.

We got our docs about a week ago! I'm so excited!!! Now I'm trying to put together a final list of things to buy and pack!

I got my travel docs last week and I CAN'T WAIT! So much to do, so little time. My kids are jumping out of their skin! :wave2:

Hey - there are other Nov 9ers out there! We are going. It will be our first disney cruise....and first with our daughter (5) who turns 6 on the 15th of Nov.

If you see a long haired guy with a beard with the cutest blonde daughter and my WONDERful wife, say hi!

We are late seating (waitlisted for early) staying on deck two outside room midship. -- where is everyone else? - any DIS wonder veterans on the ship with us?

adamb :boat:

edited to correct a spelling error.

Hi adam, I'm also late seating (wait listed as well) with my 2 daughters (7 & 9) and my 2 year old son and hubby. If you see a 34 yr old exhausted mom chasing around the cutest boy alive that has way too much energy, say hi! Maybe your 6 yr old and my 7 year old daughter can play together!
Rachel

Hey, I just noticed that my countdown clock is a little off!!!! I don't want to miss the boat because my clock is wrong........
Does anyone remember how to fix it?:crazy:

Hi another November 9er here. We can hardly wait. Last year went about the same time, and liked it so much here we are again.

Mum and I were just talking about and putting the final touches on our Nov 9 cruise plans this weekend. She is so excited and I'm so happy she is taking this vacation. She needs to relax.

I got back from the same cruise on Oct 2. It was absolutely wonderful, but will be more relaxing this time with out the two kiddies. We did have a fabulous time and I booked a seven day March 6 cruise for the three of us while we were on board. DCL was offering a 10% discount on top of an already great price, plus a $200 onboard credit.

Mum and I aren't sure where we'll stay yet the night before this cruise, maybe the Raddison. You'll love it if you stay there. The kids and I had a great time meeting others going on the same cruise.

We also got upgrade from an 11 to a 7!!!! It was great, though I'm not getting my expectations up for this time since it's a slightly busier time of the year.

We're supposed to be in cabin 5129, so it you see two dark haired ladies, 60 & 39 (Mum has long dark hair) hanging out at the pool or in the hall, say "Hi!" and have fun. IT IS GREAT!!

We are going on the November 9 Wonder 4-nighter. It will be our first DCL cruise!

We are driving over from Tampa on Sunday morning.

Nick and Kim Glover

Nick - we are driving over from the Tampa area as well (riverview/brandon area). We are actually leaving the day before to spend a day at mickeys house - and a night at the swan (thanks to allseastravel and being a florida resident) :)

hope you enjoy your cruise.

adamb

Sounds like my 6-year old daughter will have plenty of friends onboard! Now who's going to play with my 9-year old daughter? Look for two dark-haired girls with Southern accents -- they're mine! You'd see (and hear) them before you'd see Dad and me.

My 9 year old will be happy to play with yours! I have a 7 & 9 yr old daughters. I'll keep my ears open for the southern accent. Francisca look out, my dad is still coming with us so you better warn mom!

I told Mum about your Dad, she's interested! Are you still a door or two down from us? We'll have to meet for drinks OR a dinner at Palos??

Hey, got any single brothers coming along?? :smooth:

We both look forward to meeting you all.

Francisca,
You are actually behind us. We shifted around and ended up in cabins 5635 and 5633 so it looks like you are right behind us. I'd love to meet up with you. We'll be at the Radisson the night before and plan to arrive early at the port. What night are you interested in Palos?
TiggerZ can join us too!

Hey guys -- just checking in again. We are going to arrive at the port early - hoping to get Palos ressies as well.

So, whats the final count for DIS members on the Nov 9 wonder?

we have 3.5 total (one will be traveling with my wife full time, as he/she isn't due until March) :)

ages:
31 me - Adam
31 my wife - Vicki (celebrating 9 yrs of marriage on this cruise)
5 daughter - Amanda (celebrating her 6th b-day on this cruise)
-0.33 baby due in March

Hi Adam,
Try and find us in line at the port, I'll be the one with the world's cutest 2 year old. Just kidding, although he is rather cute. Your wife should be easy to spot with the extra luggage. I am traveling with my husband (40 that week)with his basket from Shirley waiting upon arrival....., my girls 7 & 9, my brother (38) his wife (37) baby (1), and father (68) who will be doning GRUMPY attire that day. I'll race ya to Palos!:wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter