not your everyday photos

Once you have your pictures on your computer, you need to go to a site like www.photobucket.com and register. It's free of charge on the photobucket site. Once you've registered, you will need to hit the UPLOAD button. You can upload up to 20 pictures at a time. Once you have them all uploaded to photobucket, click on ALBUM on the photobucket site. Under each picture, you will see three links. You will need to copy the last (bottom) link. Then, come back to this thread (or any other thread you wish to post a picture to and click REPLY. Next, paste your photobucket link. Once that is done, hit SUBMIT REPLY and :wizard: there's your picture!

Thanks! I'm going to try that right now. :worship:

Ok so first of all; do people really think it's strange to take pics. like these?? I think it's totally normal, people who don't take these are the strange ones!:rotfl2: I have so many of these kind of pics. but I don't know how to post them here.:confused3 If someone could help me I would love to share mine :worship:

Hi Kristy - I tried Photobucket, but did not like it as well as http://tinypic.com/ . At tinypic, browse for your photo and then pick either message board or 15" screen in the drop down box. Upload the image and then pick "IMG Code for Forums & Message Boards". Paste that link into your disboards message and post it. The image should show up in your post. HTH!

It's on the rearmost chandelier, in the back left of the photo. Look to the rightmost of the 3 shields on that chandelier. Go to the center pattern that runs up the middle of the shield, with the circles in the vertical line. At the bottom of that line of circles, second from the bottom, is a black mickey head:

103154362.jpg

Don't worry...I took the photo, and didn't notice it! (I knew the hidden mickeys were there, I just didn't realize I had caught one in that photo).

Wow that's awsome! Thankx! :thumbsup2

Chef Mickey's

disney187.jpg

disney186.jpg

disney210.jpg

no, those aren't even my kids...except for the thumb, that's my son:goodvibes
the really funny thing is this pic. is one in a "series"...I took pics of the whole window/wall!!:rotfl2:

Chef Mickey's

disney187.jpg

disney186.jpg

disney210.jpg

no, those aren't even my kids...except for the thumb, that's my son:goodvibes
the really funny thing is this pic. is one in a "series"...I took pics of the whole window/wall!!:rotfl2:

Hooray! You can post pictures now. Please let me when you post others. I always say that trip reports and pictures are what help pass the time until our next WDW vacation!

Hooray! You can post pictures now. Please let me when you post others. I always say that trip reports and pictures are what help pass the time until our next WDW vacation!

Yeah me!! I have more to post, still working on loading them to photobucket. I totally agree about the pics and reports, that's what keeps me going too. I think that's why we all take these silly nonsense pics. I feel like that way if something tragic happens and I never get back to WDW at least I'll have photographed every square inch!! :lmao:

disney416.jpg

ok, so I'm pretty sure I was trying to show how cool Tom Sawyer Island is however I must have failed to notice the garbage can taking center stage!:lmao:

disney508.jpg

disney520.jpg

disney530.jpg

I mean it is a castle...I just had to take lots of ambiance pics. :rotfl2:
and, yes, I have a lot more like this one...watch my next post!
And there's my DH getting is loveley little head in the way of my shot! ha ha

BTW...sorry the pics. are so big. Anyone know how to make them a little smaller?

I actually like pictures this size. You can see the details better. Oh and by the way, you're not the only one with bathroom door pictures. One year, that was our picture theme.....seing how many different bathroom signs we could find. The ones near Rock n' Roller Coaster have women holding guitars.;)

I actually like pictures this size. You can see the details better. Oh and by the way, you're not the only one with bathroom door pictures. One year, that was our picture theme.....seing how many different bathroom signs we could find. The ones near Rock n' Roller Coaster have women holding guitars.;)
I like them this size too but I thought people might be annoyed...since you aren't...I'll leave them big. Oh, and I'm totally stealing your bathroom door theme for my next trip :banana:

I like them this size too but I thought people might be annoyed...since you aren't...I'll leave them big. Oh, and I'm totally stealing your bathroom door theme for my next trip :banana:

After going to WDW over a dozen times, it's hard to keep from taking the same ole' pictures. We try to have a theme. One year, we had a bench theme. We got the inspiration from that year's vacation planning DVD where the guy tried out all the Disney benches. You'd be amazed at how many different bench designs there are at Disney. And, my family, being the goofs that we are took lots of silly pictures. Ahhh memories!

After going to WDW over a dozen times, it's hard to keep from taking the same ole' pictures. We try to have a theme. One year, we had a bench theme. We got the inspiration from that year's vacation planning DVD where the guy tried out all the Disney benches. You'd be amazed at how many different bench designs there are at Disney. And, my family, being the goofs that we are took lots of silly pictures. Ahhh memories!

I think that's great! Now those are fun scrapbooks. I can just see showing family and friends vacation photos and watching their faces go twisted with confusion! :rotfl2:

I think you could do great scavenger hunts w/ those pics. Wait a couple yrs after taking them then hand family members a group of pics and send them off to remember/figure out where they are. Then take a new pic of yourself w/ that item to mprove you found it. I just love scavenger hunts...can you tell?:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter