not your everyday photos

I am loving the pictures...the train station made me a little teary...I just don't like leaving.....

100_0456.jpg

this is the first thing my daughter noticed when we arrived at ASMu.... not the giant musical instruments or boots, but this:

disneybug.jpg

:lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl:

Picture of a lovebug:

Actually (from pg. 1) those are TWO love bugs. They're.... loving... if you KWIM. :thumbsup2

They appear in Florida for about a month around every May and then again in October(ish).

HTH

I took a picture of the soap too!

DSC00391.jpg

And I took this for DISers:

DSC00488.jpg

DSC00489.jpg

Seen from the Beach or Yacht club bus stop, I can't remember which:

DSC00482.jpg

DTD McDonald's. I was snacking on some Fries when I saw this on the paper tray liner. It made me wonder if people eat Quarter Pounders when they're "not quite starving but a bit hungry". What an odd advertisement:

DSC00490.jpg

Here are some from our August trip:

Flying Peter Pan in the World of Disney Store:
100_0393-1.jpg

One of the theme park bathroom doors. Look at the lock very closely....it's says Hinny Hiders! Loved it!
100_0548.jpg

Our CBR room number:
100_0502.jpg

I know I have more and will post them when I find them. But, I gotta say, I love my Hinny Hider pic!

Thanks to everyone for posting these great pictures. To me, these are the best kind. These are the ones that really help you remember a specific moment.

Why take pictures of only the "normal" things, you can buy postcards of those! :)

I will see how these pictures turn out but this is a pair of underwear at Epcot :eek: Don't ask me!!!! :confused3 Aaaawww the memories!

DSC01181-1.jpg

DSC01180-2.jpg

I know the underwear picture was gross but you have to admit it is DIFFERENT! :lmao: So I thought I would share a pretty picture now of a flower my hubby took on the walkway between the Poly and GF. Enjoy!

DSC00161.jpg

Self explanatory
DSC02622.JPG

Light fixture in the ladies room at the AK Lodge
DSC02630.JPG

Tiny part of a mural at Animal Kingdom
DSC02820.JPG

Bunny at Pop Century
DSC02868.JPG

Palm tree on the beach at the Poly
DSC03211.JPG

A nice thought to help me through the New England winter
DSC03264.JPG

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter