not sure where we are staying

MMcCarthy

DIS Veteran
we leave for disney on Friday. we originally made the reservations for BW but were able to change to AK when they opened the reservations. about a week after we changed, DVC called and said that they were "doubtful" that AK would be ready for our stay. we ended up going back to BW but DVC kept our ressie at AK in case it was done. we have had a family emergency that we have been dealing with for the past 2 weeks and honestly didn't realize we were leaving this week. I guess I need to call DVC to find out where we are staying. we hoped to stay at AK for DD's 16th bday.

I would definitely call them- or check on the member website tonight. Make certain they aren't holding both these reservations with points. You could end up with double points being deducted or some thrown into holding if you haven't cancelled one of them within the 31 day time frame. I would make sure that everything is correct and in place tomorrow if you can't get on the site tonight. Also are you using ME? That might need to be changed also.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter