"Not so" Live Report (With Photo's) DL, NY, WDW, DCL & NASA Done - U.S. in progress

Can certainly recommend the baseball, it was truly and experience. I got the ticket online and they arrived by courier prior to the trip.

Sorry Princess but it was a boys night so I really didn't notice the soft drink prices. Must say the food choices and quality were also great.

Any we arrived at WL and were checked in within 10 minutes. We have a courtyard view room on level 3. Not quite as good as our last room for views but not here for the view from the room.

Our friends we caught up with in NY arrived on an earlier flight and I was about to go find them when there was a knock on the interconnecting door. It was them next door.

We showered and changed and headed down to our dinner reservation at Artist Point. Has to be one of the best restaurants at WDW.

I had my favourtite the Portobello Soup and for main the Buffalo. Both were superb. DW had the beef whilst the rest of the party was tried the buffalo. It was thumbs up all round.

For desert all the kids had the mickey puzzle you can paint. That entertained them for ages. I had the cobbler as did DW and we both loved it. Our friends had the chocolate desert not sure of the name but it was a little too rich for them.

Service was great and the food even better.

We head to bed for an early start, we were off to Magic Kingdom the next day.

We woke up at 8am and got reayd for our first day at WDW. By 8.30 we were ready and headed to the docks for the boat over to MK. The boat arrived just as we walked onto the docks and there were only a handful of people.

We hoped on and off we went to MK at a leisurely pace. Got some great video pulling into MK of the crowds arriving by Monorail, other boats and bus.

Anyway we got through the bag check and that is when our friends turn to me and aks we don't need all the cards to get in do we? They got confused with Disney Dining where you only need one card to charge evryone's meals, they thought he same to get into the parks.

"No you need them" I replied which resulted in horror on their faces and their 2 DD.

After a few frantic seconds it was decided the DH would catch a bus back to WL to get the missing tickets. Off he ran.

DW in the meantime went to the ticket office who advised they could reissue the cards there. So we ran and got DH off the bus and the ticket office gave them new tickets.

While all this was happening the rope drop ceromony happened. The band played the mayor revved everyone up and them the train pulled in with all the characters on board and then the fireworks and streamers went off and MK was open.

We headed straight for Space Mountain and got straight on. It was so quick we got on again. Gotta love space mountain as you fly through the darkness getting thrwon to the right and then the left and then you hurtle over the crest of a hill and you almost fly out of your seat.

We then did the speedway and Buzz Light year before heading over to Splach Mountain and Big Thunder Mountain. Again the queues were light so we did them twice.

At lunch we headed to Columbia House. The choice of food is limited but the quality is not bad.

After lunch we did the Haunted house and then headed to the Jungle cruise. Our boat captain was one over the more enthusiastic ones we have had and she was very funny, even if the jokes are old and corny.

After the cruise all the kids did Magic Carpets and then we did the Pirates of the Caribbean. We then headed to Fantasy land and did Mickey's Philomagic. Most of the rides here were jammed packed and it was getting too hot so we decided to head back to the hotel and have a swim.

After our swim we got ready for our dinner at Fulton's Crab House. We were approx 40 minutes late but got seated alomost immediately.

The food was great as well as the service. For starters I had the seared Tuna it was great and I had crab and lobster for my main and it was delicous.

DW had crab cakes and love them and seafood trio for mains as did friends DH, both thought most of it was great but fish was a little dry. (not sure what the fish was)

After dinner we had a walk around DTD and especially the Disney Store. DW bought a few gifts and then headed back to the hotel.

DSC00456.jpg

DSC00457.jpg

View from our balcony

DSC00261.jpg

Youngest DD sitting in Dumbo

DSC00399.jpg

Cinderella's Castle

You make the rope drop sound so special! I can't wait to get there!!! We're also going to Artist point for a mum's night out so very glad to hear that you liked it.

Handy to know that if we "left" our cards behind that it can be re-issued. I can just see us doing something silly like that!

Sorry for no updates but just did not have the time to sit down at the computer.
Anyway we woke up early and headed to Disney Hollywood Studios. The bus ride was comfortable and cool. Stepping off the bus the heat and humidity hit us like a brick wall. We got there for opening, unlike MK there is less fanfare. The block off the main street and the street performers do a little opening routine before the rope is dropped and the masses head for their favourite rides. For us that was Tower of Terror and Rock n Roller Coaster which are side by side.
I hate rides that drop so I gave ToT a miss and sat down for a cup of coffee. On second thought what I had could not be called coffee. It was terrible so I threw it out and had a bottle of water in the shade.
5 of the group did ToT and we headed to RnR. At the entrance we were told it was not working but we could take a Fast Pass and use it anytime once they got it working again.
We then did the Little Mermaid Show. It is a cleaver mix of cartoon, live action and special effects. All the girls loved the show as did I. While we were there we went to the Magic of Disney Animation where we stood in line for some photo’s with the boss Mickey Mouse and autographs.
We headed to Toy Story Mania but the wait time was 60 minutes and fast pass 4.30-5.30. We decided to come back later and let the crowd die down.
Afterwards we headed to the Great Movie Ride, the wait time was 20 minutes so we stayed and went for the ride. It has changed a little from last time. The villain got on at the gangster shoot out and not the wild west shoot out (Which was not working).
We walked over to SciFi Diner for lunch and had to wait 20 minutes for a table. All the walk ups were being turned away. Thank god I made all the ADR’s.
We were seated in 2 separate cars side by side. The lunch was typical drive in fare. Hamburgers, milk shakes etc. Kids and adults loved it all the while watching the series of B Class scifi clips on the screen.
After lunch we did Muppets 3D and then went back to Toy Story Mania. Now the wait time was 150 minutes. So we gave up for the day. The park was getting really crowded and the heat and humidity were starting to get to us all so we retreated to the hotel and the pool. Vowing to fight another day. Temps were 90F with 95% humidity. As quick as I drank water it was sweating out of me.
For Dinner we were supposed to go to the Brown Derby but we were all too full. So we cancelled and stayed at the hotel and had a late snack.

DSC00244.jpg

Rock n Rollercoaster

DSC00241.jpg

The girls with Mickey

Day 4 at WDW

Well this morning we are all excited as we has reservations for Breakfast at Cinderella's Royal Table in the Castle at MK.

At 8.30 we did our routine of meeting in the hallway and headed down to the boat for the short trip to MK. Whilst the bus is quicker and easier the boat somehow adds to the magic. Nothing beats sitting on the boat as the entrnace to MK draws closer, first you see Space Mountian and then Cinderella's Castle comes into view.

We went through the obligatory bag search and swipped our cards at the gates and scanned our finger prints and we were through. We headed straight down Main Street USA and directly for the castle.

We checked in and a few minutes later we were taken inside where we queued for pictures with the lady herself Cinderella. The cast add to the magic by addressing you as Your Royal Highness or princess.

After our photo's, we were called and headed upstairs to the restaurant. Wow you are sitting high in the back of the castle looking over Fantasyland. Truly a great view.

Cinderella's Table is a set menu and the food was the best breakfast I had at WDW. Then all the princesses are announced one by one every few minutes with a fanfare. They circulate taking photo's and autographs.

All the DD were given magical wands and wishing stars. Boys were given swords.

Once all the princesses were out there is a little show they do with music and lights.

Everyone had a great time and was a talking point all day with the girls.

As we were at MK we stayed there for the day. The first port of call was Splash MT and BTM. Again the crowds were not too bad and wait times were not greater than 20 minutes so we really didn't need fast passes a lot.

We then did a lot more in Fantasyland as we missed quite a bit the first time at MK. After spending a few hours in Fantasyland we headed to Tomorrowland and did Space Mt, Laugh Floor, Tomorrowland Speed Way and Buzz.

We then needed a break so we rode the people mover. For those who don't know it is a slow moving open top train like carrage that takes you over the top of Tomorrowland. Each compartment takes 4 peopel so the kids got in one and the adults in the next one.

We took off at a slow pace and about 50m into the ride the kids carriage detached from ours and soured off into the distance. Certainly shocked us initally as we waved goodbye to the kids. Anyway we caught up to them at the end of the ride.

Funny thing on the ride, part of it you go inside space moutain so we saw the ride all lit up. As we went in WDW was dry, when we came out it was awash and the rain was pelting down so hard you could barely see a few metres.

We took the queue to head back to the hotel and possible swim as it was still very hot and humid. Got back and the pool was closed due to lightning in the area so we took the kids to the arcade and used the free vouchers we had (Part of package from Dreams Unlimited).

That night friends husband had to go to a conference dinner at Epcot and we headed to the Flying Fish which is at the boardwalk. I knew there was a few ways to get there, go to MK and then bus to BW or go to DTD and then to BW.

Well DTD bus came first so we jumped on that. That was the start of an approx 2 hour trip to BW. DTD from WL goes via the Grand Floridian and then to DTD. We arrived there and waited 30 minutes for a BW bus. Little did we know that bus went via the Swan, then the Dolphin where someone parked illegally so we were stuck there for 10+ minutes until the came out to move there car. Then the beach club were conference people were staying so they got on and held up the hus until all there companions emptied from the bar carrying their drinks. Now the bus is jammed packed with noisy drunks. Then to the Yacht Club and finally to the BW.

We were over an hour late but were seated in less than 10 minutes at the same time they turned away many walk ups with no ADR's.

Let me say the trouble of getting there was worth it. The food was amazing as was the service. I had the Tuna Tartare whilst DW had the Crab Cakes. Tried them and they were great. For mains I had their signature dish Potato Wrapped Red Snapper and it was perfect. DW has seafood pasta which also looked great.

Now desert was the best, I had their signature dish again Banana Nepoleon and it was fantastic.

Thank god the trip back was much quicker.

DSC00271.jpg

The Boardwalk

DSC00264.jpg

The Flying Fish Entrance

DSC00268.jpg

DSC00269.jpg

The girls enjoying their meals at FF

DSC00265.jpg

My Desert

DSC00270.jpg

KIds Desert the chocoalte puzzle and painting

We loved CRT too and I agree about the food. I had the stuffed french toast and it was divine!

We stayed at The Dolphin so were within walking distance of Flying Fish but never went there. Sounds like that was a mistake!

Flying Fish is now on my list! Thanks!

That was a pain of 2 hours to get to BW! Oh well, you can laugh at the experience now....but I'm making a mental note to take the monorail and walk through Epcot!

Day 5 WDW

Today we decided to head for Blizzard Beach. A day in the sun and in the water. The day was like the rest hot and humid.

Got there right on opening and found a great spot near the "wave" pool and plenty of shade.

Eldest daughter was not keen on doing the Summit Plummet so I took her on the purple slope and did the Tobogan Racers, Snow Stormer and Dipper. The rest of the group headed up the Green slope and did SP.

We then made our way around all the attractions. The queues were short so we managed to do most things twice.

My legs were taking a beating getting up those stairs.

The good thing on most attractions the mats etc were sent up the mountain on conveyor belts, except the red slope where you had to carry them. Most times you had to carry the kids ring as well as your own. Good way to burn of all the food.

Had a quick service lunch which was not too bad. The place was swarming with what the locals call "love bugs". They were every where, more annoying than anything else, although DW insisted she was bitten.

Headed back to hotel mid afternoon and relaxed. We had a late booking at California Grill, Booked it later so we could see the fireworks from MK.

All the girls wanted to ride the monorail so we boated to MK and took monorail to contemporary. We checked in and were taken up the private elevator to the CG. We were told we would ahve a short wait so we went out on the viewing platform for a look. Anyway an hour later we were seated which worked out well as the timing of dinner meant the fireworks started when deserts arrived.

Fireworks were sensational and the music is piped into the restaurant so you get the full effect of the show. The food was OK not great.

I had the Tuna Three Ways as a starter and loved it. Then for mains I had filet of beek which was a little disappointing but OK. For deserts I had banana and carmel not as good as flying fish. Service as always was excellent.

DSC00300.jpg

The girls at BB

DSC00306.jpg

In the kids pool area

DSC00308.jpg

Kids toboggan rides

DSC00310.jpg

On the flying fox

DSC00296.jpg

The family on the observation deck of Cali Grill

DSC00294.jpg

View of space mountain from the observation deck of Cali Grill

DSC00298.jpg

The bus area at MK lit up at night

DSC00295.jpg

MK docks and in back grand GF

Day 6 at WDW - AK

Day 6 started and we headed to AK and got to the park again right on opening.

We headed straight for EE. After the walk to EE we hit the line and boarded straight away. I was a little tense about EE as I had never ridden it before and I am not one for roller coasters. But I loved it. The slow ride up the mountain builds the excitement and then the ripped up tracks. The backwards part is fantatsic in the dark you almost feel like you are upside down.

Then the drop out of the mountain around the bend really pins you to your seat as the G forces really hit you.

There were still not lines so we rode it again. This time I was up the back and must say it is a better ride than the front for 2 reasons.

1. You experience the speed parts for longer
2. Better view of the Yetti.

We backed tracked after that to KRR but it was not working so we headed to DinoUSA to ride Dinosaur. Again no lines so we rode it 3 times in 20 minutes. DW loves this ride but will not go on much tamer rides. The over to Primeval Whirl, it such a slow loading ride the quues were small but still had a 15 minute wait. Also they only had one side going. The kids then did Tricera Top Spin.

We headed back to Discovery ISland and noted that Finding Nemo Musical was due to start so we headed back for that. What a fantatsic show with the music, live action and puppetry. We all really enjoyed it.

As we were all getting hungry we passed Tusker House but didn't have an ADR. Went up to the check in desk and there was a young guy serving. He noticed the accents and we got talking. He was also from Melbourne there working whilst at college. They weren't open yet but told us to stay close. When they opened he got us a table straight away. Food was fantasic with a good variety buffet. Tried the Pomegranate lemonade, wow it was so refreshing.

After lunch we headed to the Kilimanjaro Safari. Not a great idea doing that on a full stomach. I think from all the trips I Have done to WDW I have ridden this 6-8 times and this was the first time I got to see the lions in full view.

Next we did Tough to be a Bug. I really love this show with all the effects and surprises. All the kids loved it as well expecially at the end.

The Last show we did was the Lion King and again it was pure Disney Magic. For the 4th Time we were seated in the ion section. All of us really got into the music. Got some great video tape of the big kids singing and clapping just caught up in the show.

Again the ehat and humidity made it hard to do long days so we headed back to the hotel and the pool. That night we were to go to Ohana's but we wanted to go to Fantasmic and could not get an early table so we went to Artist Point again. We let the cast know our plans and they were great. They got our meals served quickly and even boxed up deserts for the kids to take with us.

We got to DHS only to be told Fantasmic was full so we hopped on a bus to Epcot. Cast member suggested going to Epcot for Illussions. We had planned doing that tomorrow night but as we were here we decided to go. We were told it was a 10 minute walk but the bus took 10 minutes but you tend to go in circles on the roads in the US.

Found a good spot on the lake approx 30 minutes before the show started. DW and her friend hit the shops next to us whilst we waited. This is the first time I had seen Illusions and loved it. The fire, fireworks and the globe were great.

Luckily after the show the bus was waiting and very little line for our hotel so we headed back for a good night's sleep.

DSC00272.jpg

At the Entrance of AK

DSC00284.jpg

DSC00282.jpg

DSC00280.jpg

On the Safari Tour

DSC00286.jpg

DSC00288.jpg

Lion King

DSC00341.jpg

DSC00340.jpg

Character photo's down at Rafiki's

We loved Expedition Everest as well, it was one of our favourites. I think we rode it 4 times! I also really liked Dinosaur but Primeval Whirl was evil! I hated that thing!

I loved going backwards on EE and Primeval Whirl is always a favourite with my family.

How fantastic to have a local boy get you a table at TH! The Aussie accent can be useful sometimes.

You packed in a lot at AK!

We loved Expedition Everest as well, it was one of our favourites. I think we rode it 4 times! I also really liked Dinosaur but Primeval Whirl was evil! I hated that thing!

ehsmum,

You've got to love the whirl. Went on it with fellow dad who will ride anything (Upside down, inside out, you name it) but hates spinning rides. I laughed the whole ride. He was pretty cocky for the first third of the ride then the spinning started, we spun one way the the other way. He was green by the time we finished.

I loved going backwards on EE and Primeval Whirl is always a favourite with my family.

How fantastic to have a local boy get you a table at TH! The Aussie accent can be useful sometimes.

You packed in a lot at AK!

Unbelievable how many Aussies we met working for Disney. On our cruise we met at least 6 Aussies working in various jobs from server, crew and kids counsellors.

AK was great and no crowds at all. We never had to fast pass one ride. Our friends were dying to FP a ride but I kept on telling them it was a waste of time and save it for later. Later never eventuated.

In fact for the entire 2 weeks I think we may have FP no more than 3 or 4 times.

Day 7 - Epcot

Today we had a full day at Epcot and planned to be their into the evening for dinner. We had both lunch (Chef de France) and dinner (Teppan Edo) reservations.

Again we timed our arrival pretty well, just after opening. The crowds at the gates had died down.

We headed straight for Soaring as it gets pretty jammed packed very quickly. We got there and there was a 15 minute wait so we queued up and managed to get on pretty quick. I really love the majestic feel of Soaring and found the WDW a little better than DL for one reason, the scents of the different scenes were more noticable here.

Anyway we rode that and we decided to hit the other two big rides Test Track and Mission Space. The wait on TT was 20 minutes so we fast passed it and went to MS. We got on quick, half doing the Orange and the rest on the Green. I rode the orange ride and was the engineer forgot how intense this ride was. Anyway we rode it and had enough time to get back on and ride it again, this time I was the captain. Two times was enough I felt a bit queasy after that second ride.

We then rode TT. My eldest daughter who hates most rides was convinced to go on this ride so she held my hand all the way through the queue and the ride. I almost lost circulation. Anyway I was very proud of her for pusing her limits which she did quite a few times on the trip.

After TT we went to Spaceship Earth. LAst time we went it was still being refurbished. Anyway it was great, a little more interactive at the end of the ride. I love Epcot for the mixing the joy of the rides with education factor. Still hard to belive the ride fits in the sphere.

By now it was stinking hot again so we went to club cool and sampled the coke products. I don't mind any of them but reactions were mixed on some of the drinks. A good place to cool down and refresh yourself.

We then headed over to Turtle Talk with Cruch. Fantatsic how they do that. The kids loved it sitting there asking questions. Poor old crush got asked some curley questions but managed to get his way out of it with great humour.

It was close to our lunch ADR so we headed around the World Showcase. Found it hard as we were blocked in by a huge school group from a private academy but fought our way through. The adults in the group were letting them run amok, kids will be kids.

Anyway we checked in just before they opened. It was the birthday of the girl at the check in desk so all the servers came out and along with the customers sang happy birthday to her.

We were seated in 5 minutes thank god out of the heat.

I always wanted to try Escargot so I order tham. They were not too bad, very garlicy but nice.

For mains I had the roasted chicken and it was so tender and moist I really loved it.

For desert I had the creme brulee which was a nice finish to a great meal. Slightly spoiled by the kids from the academy. They were doing some type of assignment involving taking pictures of certain items. But a few of them were coming up to the window and taking pictures of us and other people eating. A little disconcerting but nothing to worry too much about.

Afterwards we continued around the show case. We saw the show in USA, China and rode Maelstrom in Norway and El Rio del Tiempo ride in Mexico. I love Maelstrom especially where you go backwards do the drop.

The girls wanted to do the Kim Possible activity so we checked in at Norway and they got their communicators and for the next hour followed the clues around Norway. The kids and some of the adults had great fun. I saw a 60+ old lady doing it as well.

By now we were all hot again so we headed for the Ellen Ride as we call it. My DW loves this ride. It surprises you when you take off for the dinosaurs section of the ride.

Afterwards we spent some time shopping AGAIN. At least the shops are cool.

We headed back and did The seas with Nemo ride. About a 15 minute wait so it was not too bad. We hung around the Seas a little and then headed back around the World ShowCase for our dinner ADR.

We were seated after about 15 minutes. We got a great show from the next table while we waited. Our chef (a young Japanese lady) was more kid friendly rather than the clanging and acrobatic we saw on the other table. The kids loved the interaction.

The meal as always was great. We all had the sirloin and shrimp combo. While I had the sushi sampler to start.

By the time we left we were all full to the eyeballs. We had a pleasant walk around the showcase and back to do some last minute rides such as TT and MS. We did those and by this time we were getting a little weary and to be honest after a long hot day I was in need of a shower. So we called it a day and headed back to the hotel.

We decided it was still pretty early so we hit the pool. A great way to cool off and get refreshed. We had a good swim for about an hour and then headed back to the rooms for a shower and a good night sleep.

DSC00318.jpg

Mission Space

DSC00324.jpg

DSC00325.jpg

DSC00323.jpg

World Show Case

DSC00330.jpg

DSC00329.jpg

The girls with Mulan

DSC00333.jpg

Teppan Edo

Day 8 - Disney Quest

Today we decided to split up. Our travelling companions wanted to go back to DHS and not being a fan of DHS we decided to go to DTD and go to Disney Quest for the day.

We got to DTD around 10am but didn't realise it opened at 11am so we had a good walk around the shops for an hour. Must have been the first time DW went into a shop and came out with nothing. I see this morning that new numbers out in the USA showed retail sales were much higher than expected. I am expecting the thank you card in the mail as we bought so much we had to buy 2 extra suit cases to bring it all home.

Anyway as we waited in line DW heard 2 English ladies talking about their shopping trip and joined the conversation as we were planning to hit a shopping outlet in a few days. SO DW had all the intel and was quite happy with herself.

I love the entry to DQ, the elevator ride to the third floor is quite unique and typical disney.

We headed straight down to the first floor and waited to do Pirates of the Caribbean 3D game. It is a game where you play in teams and steer your boat and fire cannons at the other pirate ships to get their treasure ad at the end of the game you try to kill the sea monster. DW chose to steer and the three of us fired off the multiple cannons available. A great game and had a good time.

Next we did aladdin. You sit on a type of bike and put on a 3D helmet. You fly your carpet by leaning forward and back or side to side. You find jewels to get clues to rescue the Genie. Again you play together and race each other for the jewels and clues.

Again there were no lines. The guy at Aladdin practically begged us to ride it again.

Next 2DD and I did the jungle crusie. You sit in a infaltable raft and paddle down a river trying to avoid disaster. Quite a work out paddling the raft.

Played the various computer games down there all of which are free. There was a theme to the games hard to describe, mainly safari or adventure games.

Anyway youngest DD and I went to Cyberspace Mountian whilst DW and eldest DD went to Songmaster to record a song. On CSM we designed a water rollercoaster that went upside down 3 times and had a thrill rating of 3/5. We rode that and had a great time so we went back and designed another. This time we went for broke and went upside down 6 times with various twists. Our rating this time was 5/5.

We went and rode that one and again it was great. I don't think I could do another as my stomach was starting to say enough.

We went to the top and had lunch at the restaurant there, fast food type fare on offer. I went and played the old classis games available such as pinball games, frogger, pacman etc.

After lunch we did Alien Encounter. You ride in a vehicle to rescue people. Again teams of four, one pilot (me) and 3 gunners. The gunners have to shoot the aliens and I have to find the lost inhabitants of the planet.

Next was ride the comix where you go into a comic book and become the hero battling with a light sabre. Again it quite the workout as you are slashing non stop for 5+ minutes.

We head down stairs to more games this time sports. Golf, tennis, grid iron, baseball, bowling fishing boxing. It was all there even wheel of fortune.

We played just about everything, it was great.

Anyway we headed back to the htoel it was about 3.30 and hit the pool again. The pool activities are greatly improved since our previous visit. This tiem they had music palying and games for the kids non stop such as pool bingo with disney characters rather than numbers, disney trivia, limbo contests and much more. Kept us and the kids entertained and added an extra dimention to sitting by the pool.

That night we headed to the Yachtsmen Steak House. It was packed and people were being turned away. We checked in and got seated pretty quickly, always a challenge with a party of 8. We were seated next to two tables of fellow Australians about 20 in all on a 3 generation faimly holiday.

I checked the menu and it to had ecargot so I ahd to try them. They were done with a pastry and left the Chef de France version in the dust. The combination of the snails, garlic and the pastry was superb.

For mains I was feeling hungry so I had the porterhouse, 24oz. It was huge and cooked to perfection. Sorry to say I could only manage 3/4 of it before succumbing to meat overload.

Waited a while and let the mains go down and we order deserts. I had their Banan napoleon and again another nice dish. Not quite as good as the flying fish version a few nights earlier.

We then went for a walk around the Yacht Club grounds. What a beautiful hotel, the pool is fantastic.

DSC00366.jpg

DSC00367.jpg

DD and I on Ride the Comix at Disney Quest

DSC00365.jpg

Both DD and I on the Virtual Jungle Cruise

What a busy day!

Jade I found every day was hectic. Last time we took it a little easier but this time we were travelling with another family who were on there first visit so we crammed a lot more into our days. I really looked forward to the rest days we had and I always had in the back of my mind I had the cruise to look forward to.

Sounds like a great time at Disney Quest! I really wanted to go there but we just didn't have time to squeeze it in. Next time!

Sounds like a great time at Disney Quest! I really wanted to go there but we just didn't have time to squeeze it in. Next time!

Ehsmum,

All the kids loved it big and small. I had a great time playing the video games as well as the virtual reality attractions.

We used it was a way to relax and take a break from the hussle and bussle of the parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter