Not sandals, what shoes with capris

mrsstats

<font color=blue>Sure sister's cat is as big as a
I can't wear sandals for my trip to Florida. What can I wear with capris?

Sneakers, espadrilles, ... by no sandals u mean no open shoe?
Wow, That’s difficult and Hot too!

I wear Vionic Thong style Sandals .. so I have nothing else to offer up
Good luck

Do they need to be park walking shoes? If not, you could go with ballet flats.

If for the parks, just wear a comfortable athletic shoe that breathes.

Last edited:
pair of flats or a pair of slip on Keds. I love my slip on Keds!!! They go with everything and are very comfy. What about Keens?

I can't wear sandals for my trip to Florida. What can I wear with capris?

Why can't you wear sandals? The answer to that question will help us better make suggestions.

If it's due to walking long distances/parks then I wear athletic sandals...Teva Hurricane XLT. They're amazing on my feet, I did a whole week of parks and I wear them anytime I'm walking in the city or a local amusement park, etc, no blisters, great supportive sole, and they look nice with shorts or capris.

https://www.amazon.com/Teva-Womens-Hurricane-Sandal-Hazel/dp/B0055X2TEC

converse-chuck-taylor-all-star-x-flyknit-high-top-unisex-shoe.jpg

For me, if it were not open-toed shoes... it would be a pair of athletic shoes, or cute ked type shoes, with good no-show socks....

The kicker for me is athletic socks or cuffed socks that show with shorts or capris!

For me, if it were not open-toed shoes... it would be a pair of athletic shoes, or cute ked type shoes, with good no-show socks....

The kicker for me is athletic socks or cuffed socks that show with shorts or capris!
I’m the same! I’ve yet to find a really good no show sock though! Mine always bunch down in my shoes. :sad2:

I agree w/ the others. Knowing why you can't wear sandals would be helpful.

If I couldn't wear any kind of sandal (including the different kinds of athletic sandals), I'd wear a cute tennis shoe like Keds w/ no-show socks.

However, if you need more support than Keds, I'd wear something like either the Sketchers Go Walks or Vionics.

Vionics are designed by podiatrists. I have a pair of the Vionic Agile Kea Slip-On, & I love them!

I am having a toe nail problem that no one needs to see. Therefore, no open toe shoes. I am thinking my Sketchers will be fine or maybe get keds. I have the ballet shoes for when I am not doing a lot of walking. Thank you everyone.

My suggestion is to go with Keens. They have a number of styles for closed toe sandals that are extremely comfy. I live in mine come summer, heck any warmer weather. They wear them with shorts, jeans, capris, and running skirts. Always wear them in the parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter