***Not Out of Credits anymore***lots of rare for trade(Minniehat) List updated 4/1

Hello,

Do you have a minnie hat available? If so I would like to make a offer. I have a variety of items, pins, cash and shopping spree. Let me know if you have one available and then I'll put together some kind of offer for you.
Thank you in advance,
HopelesslyLost on VMK

Hello,

Do you have a minnie hat available? If so I would like to make a offer. I have a variety of items, pins, cash and shopping spree. Let me know if you have one available and then I'll put together some kind of offer for you.
Thank you in advance,
HopelesslyLost on VMK

Yes I do still have the minnie hat available... just let me know your offer

Eeyore's Pal- I'll be on and off most of today- just send a pm and we can meet up today...

I am withdrawing my offer. A super sweet friend just gifted me her extra minnie hat from the quest.
Good luck all

I can offer you:
10 orange blocks
10 castle columns
10 clouds props
10 royal throne blue
5 top hot chair gold
5 halloween bat bag
5 crows nest barstool polls
10k credits plus 5k shopping spree.
Ok let me know what you think and you can tweak it around to suit you. Just let me know what works for you.
Thanks for looking at my offer.
Hope

I can offer you:
10 orange blocks
10 castle columns
10 clouds props
10 royal throne blue
5 top hot chair gold
5 halloween bat bag
Ok let me know what you think and you can tweak it around to suit you. Just let me know what works for you.
Hope

I am considering your offer- I will let you know something soon

Thanks Eeyore's Pal for the great trade :)

Ty for considering. Like I said if you want to swap things around just let me know. I'm not sure if you want some of those items, so I just listed them all..lol
thanks again and will talk to you later
Hope

Hi VituallyMe,

Do you have a minnie hat available? If so I would like to make this offer:
20 000 credits (via quest kiosk or shopping spree)
6 royal castle columns
6 royal throne blue
6 top hat gold chairs

Have a magical VMK day. :wizard:

Hi VituallyMe,

Do you have a minnie hat available? If so I would like to make this offer:
20 000 credits (via quest kiosk or shopping spree)
6 royal castle columns
6 royal throne blue
6 top hat gold chairs

Have a magical VMK day. :wizard:

I Have one left for trade- and right now I think AlonelyMom's offer is higher than yours... but thanks for making an offer

I withdrew my offer yesterday. I edited my posted offer. I'm sorry I thought you would see it there.
Good luck to all though

I am withdrawing my offer. A super sweet friend just gifted me her extra minnie hat from the quest.
Good luck all

I can offer you:
10 orange blocks
10 castle columns
10 clouds props
10 royal throne blue
5 top hot chair gold
5 halloween bat bag
Hope

I am considering your offer- I will let you know something soon

I can match this offer minus the 10 cloud props. I can add 10 more of any of the other items or if you would perfer credits. Also I have extra Yellow Gumdrop Chairs, Gingerbread Blocks, and Red Mints if you would like any of those. Let me know what you are interested in. Thanks!

I can match this offer minus the 10 cloud props. I can add 10 more of any of the other items or if you would perfer credits. Also I have extra Yellow Gumdrop Chairs, Gingerbread Blocks, and Red Mints if you would like any of those. Let me know what you are interested in. Thanks!

How many red mint blocks do you have- I'd rather those than bat bags too...

Do you still have the Minnie Princess hat ? Is is possible to make another offer ?

No response, but I will try to make this new offer:

6 orange blocks
8 castle columns
8 royal throne blue
5 top hot chair gold
4 crows nest barstool polls
6 yellow gumdrop chairs

30 K in credits.

Hope princess:

P.S. I could added more if it is not enough. Please, just pm me. The Minnie Princess Hat is really my ultimate wish and it will be my birthday next week, so I would like to buy a nice gift to offer to RoseBonbon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter