Not excited for trip in 2 days

Hi all! Thanks for the suggestions. We're mid trip right now and all of my anxieties were totally unfounded. Yea! We're having a great time.

I wasn't able to link my tickets with MDE until the day we arrived, but getting fast passes hasn't been a problem at all. Many cancellations have resulted in us being able to get a lot of safe day fast passes for Flights of Passage, Mine Train, Rockin Roller Coaster & many other major attractions.

Due to the heat, we are doing WDW in a very different way. Getting to the parks around 3 or 4 and staying until 1-2am, sleeping until 11-12 and going to the pool until park time. I can't believe I'm keeping my 5& 8 yr olds up until 2am, but they are doing great and it's just too hot to have fun during the day.

We've been having a blast with my extended family and my nieces have been great help with my girls, who adore their cousins.

So, all good. Just managing expectations and being flexible as needed due to the heat and crowds.

I'm so glad to hear it! Excellent plans and you are keeping your kids on Pacific time. Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter