• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Not An Exit?

No11's Mom

DIS Veteran
Just got back last night from 5 nights at WDW and 4 at HRH. We rode Spidey about a dozen times. I kept trying to figure out what the manhole cover says at the bottom of the long drop. On the last ride yesterday, I decided that it says "Not An Exit". Can someone confirm this?

I'm going to try post a trip report this weekend. In the meantime I'll be happy to answer any questions.

Donna

I never got my composure back soon enough to read ANYTHING after the "long" drop! :earseek:

Welcome back, Donna!! :wave: Can't wait to read your report!

What kind of room did you have at the HRH? Was it what you requested?

Thanks for the confirmation Karen. We just love that ride!

Damo, we had standard garden view rooms. Our rooms looked out over a garden area (duh!) with lots of palms, plumbago, and orange trees. Just past the garden area you could see the tops of the boats and they shuttled people back and forth to the parks. We were traveling with my sister and her family. We had requested non-smoking rooms near each other and that's what we got. We were in rooms 2108 and 2112. There was one room in between us. We checked in at 11am and one of the rooms was already available so we had all of the luggage taken up at once. We paid $145/night with a AAA discount. After coming from Disney's All Star resort, the rooms seemed huge. And the beds were super comfortable. We were really happy with the rooms, and the hotel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter