Not A Real Safari!!!

mickeyfan2 said:
There is only one way to test this theory. Ride the safari and hop off and run over and push the animals. If it turns and runs at you or trys to eat you it is real.;)

Be careful somebody might take your advice then sue you for endangering them... :rotfl:

AAwwwwwwww natural selection at it's best

ok.. i feel that i am qualified to answer this question.. being a kilimanjaro safaris driver and all. every single one of the animals inside of the reserve are 100% real. you probably saved little red from the poachers after you LEAVE the reserve.. outside of the gates.. if you get my drift.

i still can't figure out how those poachers keep getting in.

ps - yes the crocs are real. yes the hippos are real. have you ever seen a hippo jump like a dolphin? cuz they do.. it's hillarious.

kwaherini!

:wave2: Sorry above poster. We were posting at the same time! :thumbsup2

All the animals in the Reserve of the safari are real live animals. :thumbsup2

Lil Red is an animatronic but then she is off the Reserve property. Remember the fence that is bashed down and you leave Reserve property?

As to "fake fire"? :confused3 Man that is a new one! I would love to have this person explain what is fake fire! :rotfl2:

I heard that the black birds that steal your food in MK are really just remote controled stuffed animals that are there to entertain the guests. :banana:

mickeyfan2 said:
There is only one way to test this theory. Ride the safari and hop off and run over and push the animals. If it turns and runs at you or trys to eat you it is real.;)

:rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2:

OK, I guess everyone here takes this post as a joke. Just dont know what to belive these days. Why is everyone making fun of me :furious: . I,m probably the youngest one to post on this, and im acting more adult then everyone else here. (I dont know, Mabey i just should,nt ask questions anymore?)

meant to make you feel bad, I think maybe they were just having some fun. It's rather odd that anyone would tell you the animals weren't real, I've never heard that particular rumor before. Obviously you're question was answered, but I just felt bad about you're last post. Don't let it get you down, just a bit of fun! :cheer2:

kkevcamsmom said:
Maybe she confused Jungle Cruise with the Safari??

If they were all fake, kudos to Disney for the AWESOME job on the fake animals!

Lori

yeah maybe she was thinking the jungle cruise

but aren't all the animals on the JC real too? you could have fooled me :rotfl: :Pinkbounc

mickeymousemom said:
You have GOT to be kidding me!

I have absolutely NO patience for people whose thought processes don't go much farther than a nanometer...... :crazy:

Why do some people think that just because it's DISNEY, EVERYTHING is animatronic? Are these the same people who think we've never landed on the moon? Maybe all the guests walking down Main Street are animatronic. Maybe I'M animatronic. :teeth:

No offense to you, OP... I understand you are younger and just want to make sure this isn't true.... :goodvibes

Rest assured, minus Little Red,the animals are real. All of them. Disney spent lots of time and money to build an area that closely resembled an African safari. They also spent lots of time making sure certain animals can't get close to other animals to harm them. Have a good time next time you go...it's as true of a safari as you might get in the US of A!

This girl looks like they want to KILL ME! This is SO UNCALLED FOR!

Lilnickyboy said:
OK, I guess everyone here takes this post as a joke. Just dont know what to belive these days. Why is everyone making fun of me :furious: . I,m probably the youngest one to post on this, and im acting more adult then everyone else here. (I dont know, Mabey i just should,nt ask questions anymore?)

uumm actually i am youger than you :goodvibes pretty nasty when adults start to flame you though i've had it done to me don't stop asking questions there'd be no boards if everyone did that

:rotfl:
Oh geesh.. We went on the concierge only tour of Animal Kingdom where they take you in the back to the animal holding facilities. I can tell you they are all most definately real! Why would Disney build a park bigger than all the rest with lush greens, trees, etc, just to throw animatronics in it?!
You may be confusing this story with another story. Back in the day, Walt wanted to use real animals on the jungle cruise but obviously that didn't happen.... or did it... :lmao: lol

Lilnickyboy...I re-read the comments and I think she's flaming the person who tried to tell you the animals were fake...not YOU. There's always people who want to ruin the magic! BTW, I love the safari!!! It's great when you get a cool guide who cares!

you don't even move, it is a simulator!

by the way--what the @#*& is "fake fire"?

I am surprised how many people I know here from their pics in their signatures!

please don't jump out of the truck to check if they're real? lol that's BAD.

after you end up on a 4 week safari (insted of the standard 2 week) because a giraffe is infront of your truck and refusing to move, and another giraffe stick's it's head in the back row.. then tell me it's not real lol. i think the lady in the back row might disagree.

ZebraDomeCrazy said:
Here's another good one - When we were exiting the Festival of the Lion King we overheard two woman talking about how amazing the show was, when one woman mentioned how exciting the fire performer was, and her friend told her that -"Disney only uses FAKE FIRE - it's not real fire, too bad". What exactly is fake fire? :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

i've never heard of "fake fire" before.....gotta love people

mickeyfan2 said:

*dies* that's a good way to test this theory! i like it! :lmao:

Lilnickyboy said:
This girl looks like they want to KILL ME! This is SO UNCALLED FOR!

woah if she could kill you thru the internet that would be kind of frightening.

sticker231 said:
you don't even move, it is a simulator!

by the way--what the @#*& is "fake fire"?

I am surprised how many people I know here from their pics in their signatures!

haha a safari simulator.....sweet deal!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter