Noone can STOP shopping sooo....

my hermie ran out -
will you send me some tape refills too????

Have fun shopping tomorrow Pammy -
and you to Maggie - cuz I don't think you will walk out of their empty handed! LOL

I can usually get out of there empty handed. (you know how I like to look for the bargains instead). I was in there very briefly tonight, they have some of the new MM details 4 line.... not understanding the safety pin thing..... The washers are cute, but not really cuter than the 2cent variety at the home depot.... We'll see, maybe I'll shop.... (hopefully not! :Pinkbounc ) maggie

I was really good.

Oct 5-$12.00 for a tackle box

until yesterday

$102 for Sizzix shadowbox letters.

But I saved lots of money.:earseek:

I'm so proud of myself. I walked into a LSS, wandered around for about a half hour, and walked out empty handed. I saw a few interesting things but nothing I couldn't live without. Besides, I knew I had my box of goodies from my SS waiting for me in my car. Who needs to spend money when you get a great package in the mail. :p

Still at $7 MTD

(I just remembered the Craft & Hobby day on QVC is coming up in about a week and a half. Oh, I can just tell October 21 is going to be an expensive day. :rolleyes: )

I'm still at zero! Maggie bought me four refills, but I haven't paid her yet for them, so officially I haven't spent anything. You have to admit, those are essentials anyway.

I broke today. :rolleyes: I got an email that today was the last day the LSS I like will be open and everything was 75% off. I had to stop by to wish the owner luck and while I was there I just had to shop. I spent $74.25. But the good news is I saved over $200 on the purchase. Yup, if I had paid full retail I would have spent over $280, so I think all in all I did pretty good.

$81.25 MTD

another 10$ this time on decorative buttons, embossed pumpkin paper (had to have that), pumpkin stickers to add to my cinderella toppers for a swap that isn't due until mid jan... (I was inspired though) and a hermafix refill..... maggie

(that leaves me with 1.06 for the month for scrappin supplies... guess I'll start making my list for next month... and drooling all over the bazzill cardstock we just got, it's the newest colours! With my discount I can get 3 sheets of the 12x12. :D )

PS: pam did pay me today so she has spent money too!!!! :D

I got my 1st CLUB SCRAP order - that is $36.10
and when I brought DD to dance I stopped in LSS next door and spent $13.32 on Hermefix refill and some paper for the holiday swap!
$78.86 MTD

I guest I should hop on the band wagon! I seriously need help in this department. So far I have spent:

Micheals: $105
Online Store 32

I used coupons at micheals when I bought the stuff (I was out of xyron supplies and bought a couple of sizzix die cuts, etc... of course, I had more than one coupon--I steal the neighbors!!). I joined Greetings and More so, that should added $20ish to my total. Plus, the QVC day on the 21st could add more to my total.

MTD $137

Originally posted by OurDogCisco
Plus, the QVC day on the 21st could add more to my total.
headslap.gif
Oy, did you have to remind me?!?

I went to Austin.
Went into Micheals just to look.
Found a sizzix die that would be great for my winter swap and this cool handy stitch thing that would be good for sewing on patches as well as for scrapping:) . Oh yea I found some paper also.:earseek: This just looking only cost $30. I think this brings me up to $150 unless joing a scrapbook book club counts:teeth: .

I paid Maggie for my 4 refills, so I'm at $13.60. Pretty good I'd have to say. (I've been very busy and just not able to get out!!!)

:tongue: :tongue: I have not spent any money on scrapbook things this month. HELP!!! What's wrong with me?!!!???

Must be why I was sick on Friday :crazy: I was actually having scrapbook shopping withdrawals. I'm sure I'll catch up with you all in no time.

Laura
A scrapaholic

84 cents today on stickers..... maggie

Well since the scrapbook club countsmy total is $170:earseek:
Oh my gosh. This is really making me feel guilty, but not enough not to watch QVC on the 21st :hyper: ..Gail

I went to a CM crop yesterday and spent $87. + $20 for the crop
Bought square maker, pages, page protectors, mini tape runner, stickers, paper, paper protectors, multi purpose tool, 12 inch cutting pattern.. so my total so far is:

$151!!!

OK, I went to Mike's yesterday (found another coupon) and got another Sizzix die - $6.99

That brings my MTD Total to $65.81

And you know I can't just NOT use the coupons that came in today's paper! ;)

ok I broke down and ordered more eylets...so my total is $17.49

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter