Non-Anonymous Holiday Cards sent/received

I received two cards today.

Thank you to DisneyCP2002 and ADisneygirl!

Both cards were very cute!!

Kimba

I received several cards from

Dania (DisneyCP2002)
Becky (ReAnSt)
Marie (ADisneygirl)

Thanks so much, loved them all, and a Merry Christmas to you and your families.

I received 3 cards in the mail today :dance3:

They came from:

Dania - DisneyCP2002

Lisa - DVCFAMILY41081

Becky - ReAnSt

Thanks to everyone for the nice cards.:goodvibes

Becky, I just wanted to tell you that I've enjoyed reading your cruise report:thumbsup2

I got cards today from ReAnSt(Becky) and DisneyCP2002(Dania). Thanks! :goodvibes

I received a card from Jen (Jenna45) yesterday. Very cute, thanks and Happy Holidays.

How is everyone doing? I've been keeping up with the thread, just not enough time to post. I have received several more cards & will post who from over the next few days when I finally have a chance to catch my breath.

:wave: Dania.
No idea how many I am supposed to get ;) but have not seen 3 people post about receiving from me. Hope they arrived alright.
Kim, Elizabeth and Andrea......anyone else??

I have been having internet issues so I never got the list. I had to log on from work and I couldn't stay on that long. So I am sending New Year Cards tomorrow. :)

I got a really nice Tinkerbell card yesterday from Jenna45.

Thanks, I love it:thumbsup2

Thanks, guys for all the cards...I've been so busy I haven't had time to get to the computer. We made a gingerbread house, 16 dozen cookies & 10 dozen pieces of candy! It looks like a storm hit my kitchen....

Is this one finished up??
I never heard anything from 2 people I sent to. I hope they received their cards.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter