No sugar free on property?

Did you have to request it via the chef, or was it listed on the menu as "no sugar added" or otherwise?
It was listed right on the menu! The funny thing is that after dinner, the waitress came to the table to ask who may like dessert and proceeded to rattle off the list. She got to the end ….. the panna cotta, and made a face and said she’d rather have the chocolate cake. Everyone at our table ordered the chocolate cake (which they said was delicious). I told the waitress that I’d opt for the disgusting panna cotta and she laughed. No regrets on my part. It comes with assorted berries on the top.

As a type 2 diabetic I monitor carbs and sugar. We just don’t do any set menu places anymore at Disney. I did have a portion of no added sugar ice cream at AK but didn’t find anything else.
I tried marking up the adr with other requirement, most places were fine with substituting veg for carbs. At Toledo at check in the cm told be low carb was not an allergy just to speak to my server.
Also discovered last summer Blaze had taken away their keto crust.
If you find anything please share.
I am keto for over 3.5 years now. Used a CGM a few times to see how certain, supposedly, safe foods affected me...and that keto crust definitely spiked my blood sugar.

I'm a type 2 diabetic & gluten free by medical necessity, not by choice. I watch my carb intake & check my blood sugar. I get a lot of steps in & that helps to keep my blood sugar in tact as well. I don't enjoy sugar free options. I feel they do more harm than good for me. I know I have restrictions but I feel like I eat like a king while on property! I don't feel the restrictions at Disney the way I do daily at home.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter