No PPO ADR for BOG at 180+5 for even a party of 1?

lynzi2004

DIS Veteran
Today was my 180 day mark for dining reservations. I can't get a PPO ADR for 5 people at BOG for either of our MK days. May 21 and May 23. They aren't even showing availability for 1 person!

I've never had this happen before, glitch in the system or they are already gone?

I’m surprised by this. Late May would seem like the ideal time with it being too late for spring break and right before summer vacation.

This has been happening lately. I am suspicious. I am wondering if they are changing the rules at BOG again, and thus are not releasing PPO until they announce a change.

This has been happening lately. I am suspicious. I am wondering if they are changing the rules at BOG again, and thus are not releasing PPO until they announce a change.

Try touring plans reservation finder. It will search until it finds the date, time and party size you asked for and will notify you that it's available. You have to jump on the notification immediately, as others will be looking for the same ADR, but I've gotten every ADR I ever wanted that way.

Open the restaurant page and look at their operating hours for the days you’ll be there. I have a feeling the restaurant isn’t open that early on those days.

I have the same problem. I have been looking for the week before yours and nothing before 9am shows up. I'm hoping that once the dates get closer, they'll release times earlier than 9am. I went and tried 180+6 and nothing at 6am.

Wouldn't surprise me if they made it a minimum purchase required to eliminate the "only coffee and a cupcake" or "only coffee" ADRs - changed the rules so that people who legitimately want to eat there have the chance AND they make the money they need to break even with legit breakfast orders. They have to be losing money on that PPO time if you consider what a tiny portion of WDW tourists this board represents but the percentage of people only getting coffee or coffee and a cupcake is super high based on self-reporting.

Wouldn't surprise me if they made it a minimum purchase required to eliminate the "only coffee and a cupcake" or "only coffee" ADRs - changed the rules so that people who legitimately want to eat there have the chance AND they make the money they need to break even with legit breakfast orders. They have to be losing money on that PPO time if you consider what a tiny portion of WDW tourists this board represents but the percentage of people only getting coffee or coffee and a cupcake is super high based on self-reporting.
Yep. Either make it an actual prix fixe (which is something I doubt - if they did this it should be the whole breakfast period, not just PPO), or they're just not offering it PPO any more. Another option is that they're using it for EMM instead of Pinocchio, and blocking off one of the dining rooms until 10, with no access for non-EMM until the 9AM ADR.

Open the restaurant page and look at their operating hours for the days you’ll be there. I have a feeling the restaurant isn’t open that early on those days.

Nope, restaurant is showing as opening at 8am.

My guess is they are fixing to change how a PPO ADR works there. I'm bummed, my kids loved the pastries and the multiple rides on 7DMT. Hubby liked the fewer crowds trying to get in to the park. But all good things must come to an end! Lol

I'm not even sure why people want PPO anymore when the hours tend to extend a few weeks prior and then they get upset that their PPO is now a RD ADR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter