• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

No More Beignets at PO?

I had GF beignets there a couple of weeks ago and they were delicious as always 😊. The menu didn’t look like it had changed from pre-covid times just probably more expensive.

FWIW at least when we went in November right after the resort reopened there was no mobile order

I believe you. But the Disney menus (on Disney) don't list them...
This was freaking me out too. I've been checking out the menus and my oldest was REALLY looking forward to them. He's never had them before. It's not on menus anywhere at POFQ. But good to know they're there.

We have not been to DW in a while. On our list of things to do on our upcoming trip is to stop at POFQ for beignets. They are just sooooo good. I’m really glad they are still available.

We're scheduled for Pop Century, but I'm considering moving to Port Orleans just for beignets. The first time my wife said "I'll just taste your sundae" Uh-huh.
And I know we could go over to FQ from a park, but that's a lot of work. And sure we could Uber/Lyft, but that's work vs. spontaneity.

I believe you. But the Disney menus (on Disney) don't list them...
This was freaking me out too. I've been checking out the menus and my oldest was REALLY looking forward to them. He's never had them before. It's not on menus anywhere at POFQ. But good to know they're there.
The website doesn't distinguish between "Scat Cat's Club Lounge" and "Scat Cat's Club Cafe," which is the underlying issue. The lounge menu is posted, but the Cafe isn't mentioned on the website at all.

I had GF beignets there a couple of weeks ago and they were delicious as always 😊. The menu didn’t look like it had changed from pre-covid times just probably more expensive.

Thank you so much for this, I've been dying to know if the GF beignets had come back when the resort reopened! Did you get them in Scat Cat's? The last time I had them was when all the beignets were still in the QS and we had to speak to the chef there to get the gluten free ones.

The website doesn't distinguish between "Scat Cat's Club Lounge" and "Scat Cat's Club Cafe," which is the underlying issue. The lounge menu is posted, but the Cafe isn't mentioned on the website at all.
Makes sense. I get it now. They should fix that little bit. :) Unless they want them to be a secret. :cloud9:

The Site does say this:

Scat Cat’s Club – Lounge
Tap your toes to some swingin’ jazz and enjoy a full service bar featuring Southern-inspired specialty cocktails, craft beer and appetizers.
Scat Cat’s Club – Cafe
Dine on delectable beignets at this location just outside the Scat Cat’s Club Lounge.
Swing on by any time from 7:00 AM to 11:00 PM daily for coffee drinks and tasty treats. You can enjoy specialty and Mickey-shaped beignets all year long! Favorites include the Baton Rouge Beignets, jazzed up with your choice of Bailey’s, Kahlua or RumChata.
Festive, limited-time beignets will also be available to brighten your holiday season!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter