No line no wait?

lil mermaid

DIS Veteran
I am planning a trip to Disney in November, and we thought we would spend a couple nights at the Hard Rock Hotel or Portofino also and visit Universal. Could someone tell me what the "no line, no wait" is that these hotels talk about on their websites? Does it cost extra and how does it work?

Hi lil mermaid,

No extra cost! Just a booking at Hard Rock or Portofino is necessary. As a guest you are entitled to FOTL access (front of the line)
A few rides (very few) are excluded. You show your room card to the ride attendant and are directed to a special line that enters you to the front of ride or show. This is all day. A great perk! Have Fun :D

jessica5.gif

Thanks to all the great info from DIS, we just returned from 2 nights stay at Portofino and the FOTL was great. The only rides not included were 2 children rides and there wasn't a long wait there anyway. Unlike FastPass at Disney, with FOTL you could go from one ride to the other and do not have to wait until a specific time. It was truly great and well worth the stay at the hotel. Also, it includes the shows as well. You have a special entrance and don't have to wait in the long lines to get a good seat for the show.

Again, I so appreciate all the info from DIS because we wouldn't have known about the FOTL without this site.

It is a great feature but I think if you miss the Dueling Dragons or Spider-Man queues you are missing an integral part of the "experience". The attention to detail and story for these 2 attractions is GREAT!

<A HREF="http://members.tripod.com/~dznefreek/IOAGuide1.html" TARGET=_blank><font color=royalblue>Visit the Unofficial Guide to Islands of Adventure!</A>

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter