• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

No Fooling! The Amusingly Amazing April Exercise Challenge!

I have nothing to report for the last week. On Monday I pulled a muscle in my back and haven't been able to do much until today but I'm hoping to get some yoga in tonight or tomorrow depending on how I feel.

I have nothing to report for the last week. On Monday I pulled a muscle in my back and haven't been able to do much until today but I'm hoping to get some yoga in tonight or tomorrow depending on how I feel.
Awww, I'm so sorry! Having pulled an abdominal muscle a couple years ago, I feel for you!! I hope you feel better asap!!

A few awesome Olaf quotes to brighten up everyone's Monday, hopefully! Anyone else have any others I didn't post that they love that they want to share? Hey, feel free!!

images

Frozen14.jpg

Frozen18.jpg

Frozen21.jpg

Frozen27.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter