• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

No credit card

Oh good. We plan to use Disney gift cards for most of it but id like my debit card to be used once the gift cards are gone.

Thanks so much!!

Oh good. We plan to use Disney gift cards for most of it but id like my debit card to be used once the gift cards are gone.

Thanks so much!!
If you enable room charges, You will have to go to the front desk of the resort to pay with gift cards before you meet the charge limit or day before leaving.

No you don't need a credit card.
I never used to put one on file.
That changed once they started online check in because you have to enter a CC in order to do it.
Also if you want to charge to your room via your magic band you have to have one linked.
I personally don't use my magic band to charge things though.

You need to have a talk with my wifey! pirate:

Haha. Maybe I would if I didn't have the Disney Visa. You have to show it anyways to get the discount so I just use it instead of using the magic band putting int he pin and showing my card.
I'm also not the type that wants to go to the front desk to pay it off in cash or gift cards so I'm fine with it going directly onto the CC.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter