No bags?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did a Google search and saw bags were being banned at a D23 event. I don't see it as a new general policy. But since it was just announced, perhaps all facts aren't out yet .

If that's true then I guess it's back to cargo pants to carry my battery chargers & other small items :laughing: And tying the hoodie/raincoat/extra layer around my waist all day in case I need it.

Really hoping that's not true cause that's ridiculous. I am trying to picture all the items strewn across strollers not in bags. Or people will be renting strollers just to push their stuff around all day if you can't have a backpack :confused3

But wait...IF you pay extra for some things like the VIP tour you may be exempt from the bag policy

If that's true then I guess it's back to cargo pants to carry my battery chargers & other small items :laughing: And tying the hoodie/raincoat/extra layer around my waist all day in case I need it.

Really hoping that's not true cause that's ridiculous. I am trying to picture all the items strewn across strollers not in bags. Or people will be renting strollers just to push their stuff around all day if you can't have a backpack :confused3

But wait...IF you pay extra for some things like the VIP tour you may be exempt from the bag policy
I have a memory of a person with cargo pockets so stuffed, walking around holding his pants up.

Was that you????🤣

I wish somebody would post what they are hauling thru WDW. I always see the backpacks at the security checks and wonder….

They took the article down. It was there just an hour ago. So glad it isn’t true! I knew about the no bags announcement for D23, but this article specifically stated it was for the parks and that people would have to have certain items approved for medical reasons or whatever. It was titled “Breaking News: Disney Implements No Bag Policy at Parks,” but when you click on it now, it says it doesn’t exist. No idea what their source was, but it was a full-blown detailed article about it. Anyway, guess it doesn’t matter now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter