nightlife bigband fifties +sixties music

HI ALL

new to all this. Visiting orlando in june I know my way around but my inlaws are visiting in september05 and my parents in aprial 06. They both like bigband and music from the fifties +sixties. Can anyone recomend any nightspots they can visit

the rock n roll beach club at pleasure island, dtd has live bands playing 60's to present hits and atlantic dance at the boardwalk inn has a mixture of music from swing to dj's with techno hits. both open at 8pm. there is an admission for pleasure island after dark (when the clubs open) it was like $20 (admission is included on some park tickets) & at atlantic dance the cover charge was like $5 (free for ap holders).

twojo21 said:
the rock n roll beach club at pleasure island, dtd has live bands playing 60's to present hits and atlantic dance at the boardwalk inn has a mixture of music from swing to dj's with techno hits. both open at 8pm. there is an admission for pleasure island after dark (when the clubs open) it was like $20 (admission is included on some park tickets) & at atlantic dance the cover charge was like $5 (free for ap holders).[/QUOTE
Thanks for the advice steve pepper. :

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter