~~~Next up the "E" exchange~~~....CLOSED!!

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
This is a series of exchanges.....they will happen every couple of weeks.
Each will involve sending items that start with the letter of that exchange.
They will go in order, so you can think ahead. You can sign up for one, all, or just do several along the way. Don't limit yourself to the easy letters ;) They can all be found, you just need to be creative. We have done this a couple of times before.

Details......$5.00 minimum. Must be mailed first class or priority.
This round is the letter "E". All items must start with an E. You can send one item or several less expensive ones.

Sign-ups go until 4-1 and mail date is 4-8.
"F" will start 4-8.

If you want to play, PM me:
Your name
Address
Number of exchanges you want to do
e-mail address
willing to elf, if needed
willing to send international, if needed

Children are welcome to join in. If you are signing up a child, include gender and age.

This is a good time to do an E exchange--lots of Easter stuff out there!

and let's see what else:
Eeyore
envelopes
eggs
extra
everything
even
Epcot

Yes, Easter is at a good time for this. I bet we see lots of Easter items ::yes::

elephant
equal
eclair
evergreen
earrings
Esmerelda
Everest
Expedition
enchilada
explosion
eclipse
edible

I am all signed up!! Leaving for MEXICO on DCL on Sunday...so we will see what "e" stuff I can find in English AND Spanish...:hippie: See you in a WEEK! Have fun while I'm gone... :cool1: :goodvibes :surfweb:

Here are my "e" words....

Emu
Excelsior
Ecru
Etch-a-Sketch
Education
Eva :rolleyes1
Elevation
Escalator
Elevator
Eardrum
Earthquake

Nancy do you have my info already? I certainly wish to play in this one plz

I think I will take a break on this maybe the next. My "D" didn't go over so well.... And we have a new toy at home -- Last weekend we bought an Xbox 360 Kinect. :woohoo::3dglasses So spending time with that.

What??!! I thought you were going to play them all :sad:

DS has Kinect. I haven't tried it yet. I don't seem to ever get my own game systems out :rolleyes:

I did not seem motivated last time for "D". (Hence mailing Disney pins. :rotfl2:) I have an "E" item. But can used sometime later for something. The only store I have been in lately is Best Buy. :rotfl:

Fine , be that way ;)

We only have 5 for "E" so hopefully we won't continue the decline for the rest of the alphabet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter