~~~Next up for the alphabet exchange..... "B"~~~......CLOSED!!!

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
:woohoo: It is the alphabet exchange: "B" :yay:
This is a series of exchanges.....they will happen every couple of weeks.
Each will involve sending items that start with the letter of that exchange.
They will go in order, so you can think ahead. You can sign up for one, all, or just do several along the way. Don't limit yourself to the easy letters ;) They can all be found, you just need to be creative. We have done this a couple of times before.

Details......$5.00 minimum. Must be mailed first class or priority.
All items must start with a B. You can send one item or several less expensive ones.

Sign-ups go until 2-11 and mail date is 2-18.
"c" will start 2-18.

If you want to play, PM me:
Your name
Address
Number of exchanges you want to do
e-mail address
willing to elf, if needed
willing to send international, if needed

Children are welcome to join in. If you are signing up a child, include gender and age.

i'm in, stuck inside at least til monday so will go shopping for both in case we get snowed in again lol

:yay: We are to 6 of the 8 that are playing in "A" :yay:
Hope we can get some new"er" exchangers to join in with us.

Yes, come join us! It's a lot of fun looking for those "letter" items. Especially the harder ones. It's also fun to see how creative and out of the box people can think.

Today's Exchange is brought to you by the letter "B". ;)

Baboon
Baby
Back
Backpack
Bacon
Bagel
Bake
Ballad
Balloon
Ballpoint
Banana
Bandage
Bank
Bar
Bargain
Baseball
Basin
Bat
Bath
BBQ
Beach
Bean
Beauty
Bee
Beef
Berry
Blank
Book
Bowl
Brown
Buccaneer
Burlap
Butterfly
Buzz

:laughing:

:hippie:

Today's Exchange is brought to you by the letter "B". ;)

Baboon
Baby
Back
Backpack
Bacon
Bagel
Bake
Ballad
Balloon
Ballpoint
Banana
Bandage
Bank
Bar
Bargain
Baseball
Basin
Bat
Bath
BBQ
Beach
Bean
Beauty
Bee
Beef
Berry
Blank
Book
Bowl
Brown
Buccaneer
Burlap
Butterfly
Buzz

:laughing:

:hippie:
A Coupon for something that starts with a B would be a Bargain! :rotfl:

I'm still on vacation in DL, so I'm going to have to pass on the B exchange, but am seriously considering the "C" exchange that is starting after I get back from vacation. I haven't done an exchange for a while, so am thinking about the next one.

Barbara....very clever. Maybe it will give people ideas.

Hope you are having a great time, Trish. How is the weather?

Can I throw my DH in this one? :rotfl: I think he'd have fun getting a little package in the mail.. but can I still do the sending? haha!

yes...often happens. You sent me your name though.....if you want it to go to him, then send me his name please ::yes::

Coming from the Great White North, was hoping for warmer weather than what we've been having. It's been cool in the morning, and have to wear a light jacket until early afternoon. This morning it's really foggy, but otherwise nicer weather than what we had last time we were here as a family during this time of year 2 years ago. Heading to the parks this morning, and going to go on some rides that the kids have been too chicken to do yet. This will be the last time we go to the mouse for around 5 years, until the kids are old enough to appreciate the scarier rides. We can't afford to go every 2 years, as finances are too tight. Have 2 more days in the parks before we make the long trek home. Have a great day everyone!

Trish

Looks like it will be cool for when we arrive next Sunday too.....but that's okay. It is Disney and we can deal ::yes::

Enjoy the rest of your trip and safe travels back home.

Looks like it will be cool for when we arrive next Sunday too.....but that's okay. It is Disney and we can deal ::yes::

Enjoy the rest of your trip and safe travels back home.

Hopefully it won't be too bad! It has been basically between 60 and 75 degrees lately.. it seems like a wide range, but for me, it's just the difference between a sweatshirt or no sweatshirt. Night time is another thing, though... had the door open last night because I had the crockpot going and my entire house smelled like wings (eww), and I had to put on a winter coat!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter