*** Newspaper Exchange sent/received *** COMPLETED :o)

My package has arrived!!! Thank you so much Susan! :goodvibes I really loved everything you sent. I had a flick through the sales papers from the stores ooh-ing and aah-ing at all the products before browsing the papers and electric company magazine. I will read them cover to cover for sure. Thanks also for the candy. Rowan had the Coconut Nest, DH had the Strawberry egg and Holly and I shared the Peanut Pattie and praline. My younger DD, Rowan was absolutely escstatic to receive Peeps as we saw them mentioned in the Easter/Spring Exchange signups and once we looked to see what they were online she was fixated on them - you made her day!

Thanks again for a wonderful package!

As for the Jaffa Cakes, if you have a craving for them ;) just holler and I will pop some in the mail. You get Jaffa Cake bars that are similar in size and shape to Twinkies, mmmmmmm! You are right about similar products though. I can think of a number of things (especially candy) that seem to be the same although the recipes may be different.
So glad it arrived! I was really sweating it. The girl at the post office is fairly new and I was worried that it wouldn't get mailed properly.

:wave:

When I got home tonight I found my parcel waiting for me :woohoo:

I need to send out my thanks to Auriel for the newspapers that she sent.

Also thanks for the TimTams and the chocolate bar:goodvibes

Somebody knows exactly what Australian treats that I love best:rolleyes1

I can't wait to have a look at those papers and to taste the new flavour of TimTams.

Thanks Auriel.

:wave:

When I got home tonight I found my parcel waiting for me :woohoo:

I need to send out my thanks to Auriel for the newspapers that she sent.

Also thanks for the TimTams and the chocolate bar:goodvibes

Somebody knows exactly what Australian treats that I love best:rolleyes1

I can't wait to have a look at those papers and to taste the new flavour of TimTams.

Thanks Auriel.

Cool Robin... :) Yup, I couldn't resist sending the "new" Tim Tams over along with a violet crumble bar for you to share:goodvibes

Enjoy it all my friend.:)

Spookysarah's package came, thank you so very much! I'll read the paper with interest...and the orange Jaffa cakes and the Scottish tablet look inviting!

We were visiting our DGC in Boston for the weekend, and came home to this lovely package. Thank you very much, for the package and for doing the exchage.:thumbsup2

Bobbi:goodvibes

Spookysarah's package came, thank you so very much! I'll read the paper with interest...and the orange Jaffa cakes and the Scottish tablet look inviting!

We were visiting our DGC in Boston for the weekend, and came home to this lovely package. Thank you very much, for the package and for doing the exchage.:thumbsup2

Glad you had something nice to come home to enjoy. I forgot to put my note in (oops) but didn't want to warn you before hand and spoil the surprise. The Dispatch is my town paper and the Courier is our area paper. Enjoy the treat too. :goodvibes

:wave: I just wanted to send a thanks out to Emma (thelittlemermaid83).

I received a package from her today.

It was totally unexpected and I love it.

Emma and I both live in a city that shares the same name and the same county name but are across the ocean from one another.

How nice to be able to read the news from your city Emma.

I had a quick look thru one of the papers and will enjoy looking at them more thoroughly later.:goodvibes

:wave: I just wanted to send a thanks out to Emma (thelittlemermaid83).

I received a package from her today.

It was totally unexpected and I love it.

Emma and I both live in a city that shares the same name and the same county name but are across the ocean from one another.

How nice to be able to read the news from your city Emma.

I had a quick look thru one of the papers and will enjoy looking at them more thoroughly later.:goodvibes

You will find out that nothing much happens in my Chatham :rotfl:

Glad to hear it arrived safe and sound.

I had no idea what a Scottish Tablet was, but did notice that the ingredients include "full cream, sweetened condensed milk." Well, it's just delicious, sort of like our fudge, but definitely smoother, richer somehow. What a treat! Thank you again, Spookysarah...I'm enjoying the read! I would love to see the Guild's embroiders' works, I'm always amazed at how creative people can be.

:goodvibes Got home yesterday and had a package waiting from Elaine in Australia. The North Coast Times and Wanneroo Weekender. DH, my dad and I all had a good time looking at the ads and the shopping inserts. Will sit down to read them today. Also enclosed was a yummy bag of Pods Twix.....haven't seen anything like this in the states, they are delicious!!!!!

Thanks Elaine!!!!

Cristy

Ok, I just got one in the mail today from the UK :) I haven't had a chance to open it yet but thank you!!!! :)
BTW it had a big stamp on the outside that said MISSENT TO INDIA..how messed up! :rotfl:

Ok, I just got one in the mail today from the UK :) I haven't had a chance to open it yet but thank you!!!! :)
BTW it had a big stamp on the outside that said MISSENT TO INDIA..how messed up! :rotfl:

India?!?!?!? That is crazy! :rotfl: Glad it finally arrived. Hope to hear about the contents when you get a chance.

Sarah x

What's the news on the last package Sarah?:confused3

Do you need an elf?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter