News Round Up 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
What else is in there that warrants such a line? We only went in and rode Three Caballeros and left shortly after so I'm not sure if I missed something extra exciting lol!

La Cava and just being inside, checking out the merchandise, the Coco displays, etc. Just spending time in there is something we do every trip (especially if it is very hot out!

The whole skyliner thing is bound to make people think "why nothing else?" because those cabins are NOT as huge as they seem. My family of 3 always has a stroller, if we all sit on one side we are FACING another party, even with masks on, that's closer than I've gotten to another person whom I didn't know in over a year. I just feel like this is either a) Disney wants $$$$ so they ramp up capacity and start caring less and less about making guests comfortable (let's be honest there was nothing comfortable about post happily ever after crowds) or B) they are using this as a start to releasing all protocols (which is confusing because like I said this is a big one, there was little space, no plexi glass ever used, and other modes of transportation have more space between you and other parties)

I get what you are saying, but I don't think it is "nothing else" - the distancing lines are being removed all over (gradually), they are seating people in ever row, less space of rides and for shows ... So this move is just one of many they are doing to handle the increased capacity that Chapek said is coming/happening.

So I don't think this is the start, more the continuation - and by making it optional that is the only way they can do like baby steps to getting is back to how it used to be

I get what you are saying, but I don't think it is "nothing else" - the distancing lines are being removed all over (gradually), they are seating people in ever row, less space of rides and for shows ... So this move is just one of many they are doing to handle the increased capacity that Chapek said is coming/happening.

So I don't think this is the start, more the continuation - and by making it optional that is the only way they can do like baby steps to getting is back to how it used to be
Making it optional for a short time also lets people who are mid-trip adjust to the changes. All these changes must be very jarring for those that have been there a bit.

We are headed down to WDW tomorrow! Woo-hoo! Our trip to celebrate by DS2's birthday got cancelled just days before we were to leave last year, so this is the rebooked celebration. I will try to post anything I see that I think has not been covered on the News thread. Hopefully, there will be something BIG! (Like a parade or fireworks)

We are headed down to WDW tomorrow! Woo-hoo! Our trip to celebrate by DS2's birthday got cancelled just days before we were to leave last year, so this is the rebooked celebration. I will try to post anything I see that I think has not been covered on the News thread. Hopefully, there will be something BIG! (Like a parade or fireworks)

That would be wonderful!! Thank you!! Hope you have a wonderful trip!!! 🥳

Great. The majority of the people who come here are looking for valuable information but that gets taken away because of the acts of a small minority. I would hope the bickering that goes on in the real world could keep away from the one place we all love, Disney, but I guess that’s too much to hope for. The world doesn’t have to be an argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter