News Round Up 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree here. It's every other pavillion. Start at coming in from Imagination, there's on there, not one in Canada, one in the UK, skip France (though that now changes), Morocco, skip Japan, US (both sides), skip Italy, Germany, skip China, one in Norway, skip Mexico. And they all look slightly similar though themed to each individual country. I've always found it pretty easy.
The distance between the one in Morocco and the one in UK is bigger than my bladder. pirate:

Isn’t that why they’re putting in more fountains? To double as troughs?
giphy.gif

I disagree here. It's every other pavillion. Start at coming in from Imagination, there's on there, not one in Canada, one in the UK, skip France (though that now changes), Morocco, skip Japan, US (both sides), skip Italy, Germany, skip China, one in Norway, skip Mexico. And they all look slightly similar though themed to each individual country. I've always found it pretty easy.
The lines can get crazy during Food and Wine (and I assume other festivals?) because some of them don’t have a ton of stalls. I’ve found this to particularly problematic on the France side of WS.

Japan has small bathrooms up the hill next to Katsura Grill. I use them whenever I eat lunch there. They must not be well known because they’re always clean and almost always empty.

Not Disney Springs. Downtown Disney in California. It closed in June 2018.
This is why I had some Twitter beef with the site who shall not be named today haha. I’m tired of them sharing DL news using their WDW Twitter account. ...ok, rant over... 😂

The ones in America on the left were changed into one or two single stalls. Seems really silly to eliminate a huge bathroom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter