News Round Up 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched this last night and it was amazing. Totally brought back the memories. Wish this attraction could have survived until I could have taken my kids, but understand why it didn't, I am sure the maintenance was a nightmare.

I can't wait to see what else they come up with. I am curious where they got the audio for the ride. Just reminds me just how good the classic WDW attractions are when it comes to narration and soundtrack.

It was one of the main attractions when we visited. The challenge was to get loaded on the starboard side as the sub's track was in a clockwise manner. I remember that most of the top visuals were on that side of the submarine.

I think the organ used in the movie, 20,000 LutS, is located in the ballroom scene at the HM in DL.

Last edited:
Doctor Strange would have made total sense as a replacement. Spider-Man I guess could have worked if it were Oscorp Tower with the villains popping up fighting Spider-Man like the scenes the guardians have. I love Mission Breakout as an alternative to ToT here on the east coast.

Doctor Strange would have made total sense as a replacement. Spider-Man I guess could have worked if it were Oscorp Tower with the villains popping up fighting Spider-Man like the scenes the guardians have. I love Mission Breakout as an alternative to ToT here on the east coast.

I waited so long to watch Dr. Strange because for some reason I didn't think I'd like it that much. Well, turns out Dr. Strange is one of my favorite characters and movie!

DVC sent out an email with what I believe to be the first ever “BOGO” type deal using points:

“Book 4 Nights at the Aulani Resort in Hawai'i this Winter and Receive a 5th Night FREE
Step away from it all and into paradise this Winter at Aulani, Disney Vacation Club Villas, Ko Olina, Hawai'i with this exclusive Member offer. Members who reserve accommodations for 4 nights with Vacation Points and check-in by February 28, 2021 are eligible to receive a 5th night free. Use that "bonus" time to refine your surfing skills, lay on the beach or enjoy that rainforest hike you never make time for.“
with Hawii's quarantine requirements, I think you'd have to be willing to stay for a long time, so they probably have a lot of empty inventory.

Right. They want California to know they are thinking of leaving. They don't want landholders in FL to know exactly where though.
If I had to guess they already own the land they would eventually place these offices permanently. Any divisions that do get moved would probably first rent office space.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter