News Round Up 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this is, in fact, the case - wouldn’t it need to be formally announced prior to opening? I’m sure that’s going to be an important question that needs an answer.
Assuming they plan to enforce it. The messaging from Six Flags seems to indicate that they may not actually, but put the onus on the individual. I could be misinterpreting, but I have heard some podcasters agree.

Assuming they plan to enforce it. The messaging from Six Flags seems to indicate that they may not actually, but put the onus on the individual. I could be misinterpreting, but I have heard some podcasters agree.

Very interesting! I’ll definitely keep an eye out for any additional updates to this! If you guys find anything out over on the DL boards, please come share with us!! Thanks!! 😊

I saw somewhere earlier today about a special discount on Disney gift cards but now I can’t find any info on this....anyone know if this discount is something available at WDW?

I saw somewhere earlier today about a special discount on Disney gift cards but now I can’t find any info on this....anyone know if this discount is something available at WDW?

I posted this yesterday on the Shopping thread... not sure if this is what you’re referring to: HERE

Hope it helps!

Please let Space 220 be one they’re hiring for!

My first thought was Disney told Patina to advertise it as a job fair for their Disney restaurants, but it's really for Space 220. Keeps everyone else off their scent so they can control the narrative and hype of finally opening 220 instead of it leaking. The bonuses are hush money ;) .

A fella can dream. :goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter