News Round Up 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's hoping all these released park hours, which are already pretty good, get extended. 🤞 Make taking afternoon breaks much more relaxing if you can take your time getting back!
My husband and I were discussing that last night... we will be there mid/late June. Do they often extend the hours again once posted? I see Epcot this week is open until 11pm, but in June it's only open until 9pm

As a girl dad, this is fantastic news!!! My recycling fills up at holidays and birthdays with all the packaging. not to even mention environmental impact of all that waste.
My local borough council doesn't even take the plastic doll packaging, and since those bindings are an absolute pain, it's about time it was addressed. And I'm also glad Disney have backed up the new packaging with an ecolabel in the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) scheme.

The "Celebration of" wording seems to imply that it's a modified version of the show. I'm curious to see how exactly they'll modify it.

It also makes me wonder about the upcoming Food and Wine Festival which has dropped the "Taste of" wording. Does that mean we'll see some level of return toward the pre-COVID F&W, or is it meant to convey that the festivals as we knew them are dead, and the reduced offerings will become the norm for festivals going forward?

The "Celebration of" wording seems to imply that it's a modified version of the show. I'm curious to see how exactly they'll modify it.

It also makes me wonder about the upcoming Food and Wine Festival which has dropped the "Taste of" wording. Does that mean we'll see some level of return toward the pre-COVID F&W, or is it meant to convey that the festivals as we knew them are dead, and the reduced offerings will become the norm for festivals going forward?

They had previously announced that it would be modified and forego certain scenes that could not be set up within safety parameters. I don't really know what that includes though.

Wish With All Your Heart … And Be Part of the Grand Reveal of Disney Cruise Line’s Newest Ship!

“Our grand unveiling, Once Upon a Disney Wish, takes place on Thursday, April 29 at 11 a.m. ET, and you can tune in right here on the Disney Parks Blog.”
Anyone receive an invitation from Disney Parks Blog regarding the virtual unveiling of the Disney Wish? I received one today from the blog. You have to register to have access. The virtual unveiling is scheduled for April 29th at 11:30 am EST.

"Be sure to visit the Disney Parks Blog on April 29 at 11AM EST to view the virtual reveal event and discover new enchantment onboard Disney Wish!"

For those who have not received the email invitation, I wanted to attach a link to Reserve your spot for the Virtual Reveal of The Disney Wish on 4/29, if you’re interested...

RESERVE YOUR SPOT HERE!

And I'm also glad Disney have backed up the new packaging with an ecolabel in the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) scheme.
I know a few "tree huggers" who still haven't admitted to me that their view was wrong years ago. Getting rid of paper products for plastic maybe the stupidest thing of our generation. Landfills everywhere will tell the story. Wood/paper are soooo renewable. Oh well, we tried to tell them. Soapbox.

I have question about the photo pass and booking sessions at MK and soon to be available at AK. If we buy the memory maker, are photo pass photographers still available for free in the parks, or do we now need to book a session? In past years, we’ve never paid for a session; we just walked up to the photographers and got in line. Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter