News Round Up 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting because the original Southwest reservations for my April 24-30 trip were both changed within a week of my booking them after they canceled the original flights I reserved. Oh well, I'll just be getting to Disney World an hour earlier now.
Glad you were able to get a good replacement! This year has been rough with flights.

two important points for those looking for news in this interview.

1. “Greater degree of confidence” in no masks and distancing by July 4th.
2. CDC aware of new study that 3 feet is equivalent to 6 feet.

Fauci said the findings do indicate to him that three feet of distancing is good enough and that the CDC is aware of the new data.

Pulled the interview from this Article

how this translates to Disney, and when, is exhausting, so no speculation here:duck:

Morning all!! 😁

Was just coming to post the same!! (Different site). Wonder why they didn’t start in the US? 🤔

U.K. Resumes Sale of Disney World Annual Passes

Cuz the UK can’t get in? Or maybe worse, penalized by their own country for traveling.

sure they can buy the pass, but at this point it’s likely to plan for a late 2021 trip or 2022 trip.

great news, but I can’t imagine a ton of residence will buy this in the next 6 months. It’s just another crowd control tool (they come for 14+ days on average)

Cuz the UK can’t get in? Or maybe worse, penalized by their own country for traveling.

sure they can buy the pass, but at this point it’s likely to plan for a late 2021 trip or 2022 trip.

great news, but I can’t imagine a ton of residence will buy this in the next 6 months. It’s just another crowd control tool (they come for 14+ days on average)
I have zero evidence except a hunch, but I bet the US starts selling APs soon too.

I have zero evidence except a hunch, but I bet the US starts selling APs soon too.
Maybe they wanted a month totally booked at regular ticket level? I mean... the demand is obviously there. APs still get the short end of the stick (my opinion) so they’d need to adjust capacity somehow (restaurants, TL reopening)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter