News Round Up 2020

I hope this doesn’t mean they’re scaling back on Nintendo World and doing some in IOA and then replacing KidZone with the main portion of the land. I’d much prefer it if it all goes into whatever Epic Universe winds up becoming with expansion pads for lands for Zelda and Pokemon etc
So that map is what the original plans were prior to getting approval to build a theme park at the second site. This is really just a follow up to previous rumors about the Zelda site, with new information about those previous plans, not necessarily new plans on Universal’s end.
Mario/ Donkey Kong at Epic Universe, Zelda at IoA, and Pokémon at Studios have been the rumors for the Nintendo lands for several years, the second two being dependent on success of the Mario/Donkey Kong lands.

Looks to be a fundraiser.
Still. Someone is getting paid to pull this together: fundraiser or not, it’s being put on by a real company, who is advertising themselves in the associated materials. They should be paying the people who made it possible, even if it’s a token amount.

Still. Someone is getting paid to pull this together: fundraiser or not, it’s being put on by a real company, who is advertising themselves in the associated materials. They should be paying the people who made it possible, even if it’s a token amount.
Direct from the website FAQs:
“Are you compensating TikTok creators?
Yes! We have partnered with many of the original creators to create Ratatouille: The TikTok Musical, and these creators are being credited and compensated. We're excited to work with this talented, diverse team to make the best show possible. They're the Remys, making it all happen. We're just a bunch of Linguinis.”

Direct from the website FAQs:
“Are you compensating TikTok creators?
Yes! We have partnered with many of the original creators to create Ratatouille: The TikTok Musical, and these creators are being credited and compensated. We're excited to work with this talented, diverse team to make the best show possible. They're the Remys, making it all happen. We're just a bunch of Linguinis.”
Good on you for doing the assigned reading!

I feel like I'd be worried about losing it in the ocean. Though I suppose Aulani has the benefit of the manmade lagoons that act as a buffer.
We’ve worn ours many times in water including riding the huge waves at Typhoon Lagoon for hours each trip. If those waves don’t loosen a MagicBand I can’t see swimming g in the ocean being a problem.

We’ve worn ours many times in water including riding the huge waves at Typhoon Lagoon for hours each trip. If those waves don’t loosen a MagicBand I can’t see swimming g in the ocean being a problem.
We have the little rubber things that hold them in place, too. I can’t remember what they’re called, but they’ve never fallen off.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter