News Round Up 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope it's OK to ask this here. If there is a Disney Plus thread, please let me know.
I received an email offer from Dis Visa Rewards with discounts for a 2 or 3 year subscription. I currently subscribe to Hulu and was under the impression that at some point they could be bundled. Should I wait or take the discount now?
( it's about 20.00 for 2 years, 40.00 for 3)
Thanks!

Hope it's OK to ask this here. If there is a Disney Plus thread, please let me know.
I received an email offer from Dis Visa Rewards with discounts for a 2 or 3 year subscription. I currently subscribe to Hulu and was under the impression that at some point they could be bundled. Should I wait or take the discount now?
Thanks!
There is going to be a bundle but it includes espn+. I think the locked in annual deal will put most ahead if they don’t want espn+ and/or they want hulu with no ads

Thanks!
Disney+ discounts are not eligible for the bundles. The bundles won’t be a viable until later this year.

Disney+ discounts are not eligible for the bundles. The bundles won’t be a viable until later this year.
I did hear on the expo floor that they are trying to work our some sort of add on for those of us that did the 3 year annual deal.

NEWS

New bamboo utensils part of Epcot’s food-and-wine lineup for $14.99

This seems like a good idea ... probably should do something similar with reusable straws (unless they do and I am not aware)

https://www.orlandosentinel.com/tra...0190905-5zojanxkqfdo3nngkrgkaypxxu-story.html

This is cool. We usually save our plastic utensils and reuse them throughout the festival until they break, but having a pocket set of bamboo utensils is pretty cool! I might go for that.

Our company actually recently started giving out metal reusable straws - which we will likely also bring with us - because paper straws are really awful.

Don't all parks use paper straws now?

yeah - well, La Cava has agave fiber straws, but otherwise, yeah

Just I know a lot of people don't like paper straws and reusable straws are another option and could see Disney selling themed ones to make more $ and be an alternative for those that don't want to use paper straws

are those the agave fiber ones? They have them at La Cava and thought they were soooooo much better than the paper ones a
These were plastic....or at least they seemed to be plastic. If they were fiber then I'd vote to change all of them to fiber ones because I didn't notice any difference between these and plastic.

ETA, I just took a look at pics of the La Cava straws....these were just plastic, not like those ones.

PHOTO/RUMOR

looks like someone got a photo of the Guardians vehicles:

View attachment 434697View attachment 434698

photo credit from Mr_Rollercoaster
Online   content
on the below site/post

http://themepark.nl/ubb/ubbthreads...._Vekoma_Vlodrop_Testopstelli.html#Post2543308

No shoulder harness? Or do they add those later?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter