News Round Up 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is all the D23 going to be here and the dedicated thread? I'd like to follow along but don't need to do it twice and it seems there's more stuff here than there. I get that it's all news I just thought 2 years ago it was all mostly in the dedicated thread so it was easier to follow it all in one spot and not two.

Is all the D23 going to be here and the dedicated thread? I'd like to follow along but don't need to do it twice and it seems there's more stuff here than there. I get that it's all news I just thought 2 years ago it was all mostly in the dedicated thread so it was easier to follow it all in one spot and not two.
Sunday I am going to keep it to the dedicated thread and then start any new threads that are needed.

Rumors posted on the restaurant board that the menus for all of the food courts at the value and moderate resorts will be identical. Anyone heard this??

I'll be crushed if they get rid of the secret burger at All-Star Movies. That thing is glorious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter