News Round Up 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m very excited that this will be occurring. What a fantastic cast! This is making the movie remake look even worse. Love auli’i (she shouldve been cast for the movie if they needed make a live action movie) and the casting of Queen Latifah as Ursula and shaggy as Sebastien.

This is going to make NBC’s awful live action take of Peter Pan with Chris Walken as hook and Brian Williams daughter as Pan , and the Christmas story look even worse (And they were both really, really bad...)

If I am remembering correctly, this was scheduled for last year wasn't it and Disney cut the plans to do this? Interesting that Disney is now returning to the idea.
i bet they are disillusioned with the remake theatrical performance (i hope lol) and the (clearly negative) reaction to the announcements about the remake

So because A Handmaid's Tale is Hulu original content, does it follow that Disney+ will indeed have it available?

Dh and I are truly looking to go to the real Marceline one of these days very soon!
It’s certainly worth stopping if you’re in the area or driving through. Besides the museum there isn’t much else to do. It’s certainly not enough to make a special trip IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter