News Round Up 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also any chance Moana will be meeting in the next 2 months? We have an early march trip and all four of my kids love her. They’ll be disappointed if they don’t get to meet her.

Also any chance Moana will be meeting in the next 2 months? We have an early march trip and all four of my kids love her. They’ll be disappointed if they don’t get to meet her.

I haven't heard of anything outside of a rumor that some of the construction in adventureland is for a M&G for her - but I think the speculation is much of that is for the new Club 33 location (though could be room for both) but don't think that will be done for a while

Video of the Slinky Dog Coaster being tested:

A little off topic but Imo Mickey Views is 10x better than DSNY. Brayden is a high school kid doing best he can and reporting actual news. If something is a rumor he says so unlike DSNY who “confirms rumors” without anything official. I can expand on the topic if anyone cares but just thought I would share lol.

A little off topic but Imo Mickey Views is 10x better than DSNY. Brayden is a high school kid doing best he can and reporting actual news. If something is a rumor he says so unlike DSNY who “confirms rumors” without anything official. I can expand on the topic if anyone cares but just thought I would share lol.

Thanks for sharing, he's got some great production and editing skills for a high schooler.

My sister is at Epcot this morning and said that at the bag check they are making everyone take everything out of their bags. Is this normal protocol? I don't remember this happening to me on any of my recent trips.

Was in EP 3 times last week and never had to do this.

Seeing on socia media that the parks are slammed today. Just looked up wait times, yea, they’re high. 180 min for space mountain.

@Mackenzie Click-Mickelson I’ve done two vacations to KC and had Boulevard there too. Excellent stuff on they are brewing. Took some home.

@TheMaxRebo & @Mackenzie Click-Mickelson I hope they’ll rotate more, agreed beer list is too similar. With how the drink menu looks, I would expect to see more meade & aperitif as they are really trendy right now.

Side note for beer drinkers here, my best friend is a brewer. He just left brewing for Lagunitas for a brewmaster job at Three Floyd’s. Yes. I always ask him what to drink anywhere I go. He’s also a huge Disney fan.

Was in MK on Tuesday and Thursday. Run WDW made a huge difference in crowd size for Thursday. I also think people that didn't go due to weather were catching it.

Just looking now. 295 minute wait for Flight of passage, yet 105 for navi, 110 for EE.
Just shy of 5 hours.....who is actually waiting in that line......everyone?1

We rode FoP for the first time this week. We got off and contemplated getting in 4.5 hour standby line to ride it again due to how blown away we were.

NRJ is too short. It needs another 60 seconds to get you immersed into the environment before what is there. It may have been better if we had ridden FoP first.

Last edited:

News

WDWNT is reporting that Circle of Life will be closing next month, potentially linked to a future Brazil pavilion

http://wdwnt.com/blog/2018/01/break...possibly-linked-brazil-pavilion-construction/

NOOOOOOOO! lol, I know it's not a big attraction, but DD1 and I loved it when we saw it a couple of trips ago. I really thought DD2 would like it, but it's closing a week before we get there ... bummer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter